Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHIFTY Shocker!
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Tubby Smith is meeting with Tyler Harris this afternoon. The dominos could begin to fall very soon.

Comment

• That's what concerns me. Nothing concrete.

We seem to be the front runners, but the longer he waits...

Comment

• I'm giddy

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            Tubby Smith is meeting with Tyler Harris this afternoon. The dominos could begin to fall very soon.
            Alright 02, what does he mean by "We up next"?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Alright 02, what does he mean by "We up next"?

https://twitter.com/iamalo02/status/918972895912529920
              Their turn to shine.

Comment

• His father was saying their would be a decision "any day now" while Alex was taking a breather? It had been reported in the past that he would definitely sign in the fall. Some of the things that get reported just don't add up.

Comment

• Could get really interesting, but not in a good way, if he decides not to sign until the spring period.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• It's already not in a good way.

Comment

• Today's the day.

Gut feeling.

Comment

• HCGM never seemed to be the type to appreciate a circus. If this starts to turn into one, I would guess we cast our lot elsewhere.

Very talented player.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          It's already not in a good way.
                          Why is it not in a good way? I heard good things in that interview. Seems like a great kid, and what's best for his future is being coached by an all time great coach and mentor.

He mentioned Wichita first. He doesn't mind going away from home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                            Why is it not in a good way? I heard good things in that interview. Seems like a great kid, and what's best for his future is being coached by an all time great coach and mentor.

He mentioned Wichita first. He doesn't mind going away from home.
                            My opinion is that he is trying to decide between us and Ole Miss. The conflict is between going with one of the top rated programs that will be the best for his future or play for a team close to home in a conference he admired growing up. The "breather" comment may be the polite way to say "I am no longer interested" to the other programs.

We are very much in the mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post
                              My opinion is that he is trying to decide between us and Ole Miss. The conflict is between going with one of the top rated programs that will be the best for his future or play for a team close to home in a conference he admired growing up. The "breather" comment may be the polite way to say "I am no longer interested" to the other programs.

We are very much in the mix.
                              I think so too. I feel the breather comment is to get others to back off and he can clear his head.

I'm sure it can be quite daunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X