Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    It's a little humorous. Harris was ALL IN Iowa State. I think he thought it was a sure thing a month ago. Then ISU backed off and got a commitment from a 6'5" PG Halliburton two weeks ago. He was a back up plan all along. Now Harris is looking for a new plan. 
    From what I've seen, Halliburton is more of a SG and isn't even a 3 star recruit. Tyler's recruiting page has been quiet for a while, has ISU actually backed off from him?

Sorry for talking about Tyler Harris in a Lomax thread, I'm just curious.

Comment

• Who said "Haliburton"?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
        From what I've seen, Halliburton is more of a SG and isn't even a 3 star recruit. Tyler's recruiting page has been quiet for a while, has ISU actually backed off from him?

And does that mean we might be back on tylers radar?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post

247 lists Tyrese Haliburton as a Top 150 recruit and a Point Guard. Iowa State also had a Top 100 Point Guard last year (2017) in Lindell Wigginton. Since they had a Top 100 in 2017 and a 2017 Point Guard (maybe he is a combo guard but not according to 247), as hot as Tyler was about Iowa State for a long time, I figured that they backed off of him. He wasn't on Memphis' radar until recently either.

But Maybe you have better information.

Comment

• And Now Alex please...

Comment

• Erik Stevenson‏
              @ej_stevenson5
              @MorrisUdeze34 did it, your time brotha �� @iamalo02

Comment

• "@iamalo02 We waiting on you bro bro #ShockTheWorld."

Now Morris is talking to Lomax. He retweeted it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  https://twitter.com/MorrisUdeze34/st...39857740304384

"@iamalo02 We waiting on you bro bro #ShockTheWorld."

Now Morris is talking to Lomax. He retweeted it too.
                  Oh snap!

Comment

• This is our next big target IMO. After that, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear much until the spring signing period. I think 3G is probably still considering a JUCO or two for the 2018 class. I would really like to see ALo announce his commitment in the next couple of weeks and end the suspense but in another couple of weeks I won't be paying that close attention as the season will be fast upon us.

Comment

• This is our next big target IMO. After that, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear much until the spring signing period. I think 3G is probably still considering a JUCO or two for the 2018 class. I would really like to see ALo announce his commitment in the next couple of weeks and end the suspense but in another couple of weeks I won't be paying that close attention as the season will be fast upon us.

Comment

• All I want for Christmas is Lomax and BPJ.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          All I want for Christmas is Lomax and BPJ.
                          I must be dyslexic; each time I see “BPJ”...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            I must be dyslexic; each time I see “BPJ”...

You're not the only one. Lol

Comment

• The 247 page lists "Alex Lomax names Ole Miss Rebels leader" as of yesterday. But I can't see anywhere where he actually said that.

Comment

• For those of you knee deep in twitter, are other schools' verbal commits encouraging him to join their future teams like Erik and Morris are doing for us? Curious if it's a sign of "family culture" that is unique to WSU or not.
                                Last edited by wheathead; September 28, 2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X