Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    What does that have to do with how tall the Shocker baseball team is?

Comment

• When does the fall signing period start? (better known as the Alex Lomax signing period)

Comment

• The Fall (early) signing period runs from November 8 - November 15 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          What does that have to do with how tall the Shocker baseball team is?
          Tacko Fall has a really big strike zone?
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            I don't know about that. Take WSU. Once this Senior class graduates, they will go straight back to their status as a decent mid-major.
            Thank you, Mr. Palm.

Comment

• 2017 Bass Pro Shops Tournament Of Champions semi-final contest. Alex Lomax hits a game-winning three-pointer to send the Mustangs over the Eagles 59-56! bass...

Was just speaking earlier tonight with a long-time devoted Shocker fan about this next statement of which we both agreed. When I watch the Mr. Lomax play, his court point guard skills remind me some of both FVV and Joe Griffin from way back when. Watch his heroics on the clip above.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Yeah.... this is the guy...

Comment

• Pretty good player right there! Hope he signs with a pretty good program!!! Young man deserves it!!!
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2w-fvgUX2Q

Was just speaking earlier tonight with a long-time devoted Shocker fan about this next statement of which we both agreed. When I watch the Mr. Lomax play, his court point guard skills remind me some of both FVV and Joe Griffin from way back when. Watch his heroics on the clip above.
                    Excellent comparison. This kid looks to be made in the same mold as Griffin and FVV for sure. I follow this thread several times daily hoping to hear any new developments about this kid's commitment. The longer he waits the more fidgety I get.

Comment

• I take It as a good sign when AL likes this tweet.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• With this kid at point the next four years could look like the last four, at least.

Has he said when he plans to commit (fall, spring)?

Comment

• Been checking this thread hoping for a commitment. Seems to be a lot of optimism on this thread which appears to be justified. I am wondering if other fan boards ( Memphis or Mississippi ?) are equally optimistic. Not sure if that’s a tell but it might be. Anyone checked?

Comment

• 2016 Mr. Basketball Alex Lomax is seen as one the premier PGs in the Memphis, but NOONE has seen him get up off the ground yet! LAST NIGHT, he had NO REMORS...

And this young man can sky high.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              With this kid at point the next four years could look like the last four, at least.

Has he said when he plans to commit (fall, spring)?

Comment

• As of today, 247 Sports (https://247sports.com/Player/Alex-Lomax-92337) is giving us an 80% chance over Memphis to pick up the young man. Which is interesting because the chatter just a couple of weeks ago was leaning toward Ole Miss. That seems to have died down now that A-Lo's dad was quoted about Wichita State being the leading contender.

I watch his twitter feed and it's encouraging to see Erik Stevenson and Morris Udeze urging him to announce NOW. I am hopeful he will announce soon and that the Shocks will be the beneficiary.

Comment

Working...
                                X