Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    No news coming out of the weekend. His AAU coach told Ole Miss on Friday that he thought the Rebels were in the lead for Lomax, with WSU, Missouri, and Memphis close behind.
    It hasn't hit the crystal balls yet.

Comment

• If its like a kick to the grapes...thats gotta hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
        If its like a kick to the grapes...thats gotta hurt
        priceless!

Comment

• Jonah Jordan‏
          @_JonahJordan
          WSU and ALo are a match made in heaven. Same for Harris and Memphis.

John Martin‏Verified account
          @JohnMartin929
          No doubt that wherever A-Lomax goes, he'll be good & that program will win. But, for Memphis right now, I think Harris makes more sense

Comment

• Dunno how to read this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              My guess is "I know really"

Comment

• It stands for "I know, right?" I think the dilemma is knowing what he means by that...

Comment

• I know what ikr means. But since the Memphis media has been saying Lomax is coming to WSU, the comment makes it sound like he is saying they are wrong

Comment

• nm

Comment

I know what ikr means. But since the Memphis media has been saying Lomax is coming to WSU, the comment makes it sound like he is saying they are wrong
                      Considering he followed Kyle Lindsted last night, I wouldn't read too much into it. Probably just a 17-year old kid saying out loud that no one knows exactly what he is thinking.

Just like Jonah Jordan reiterated though, A-Lo and WSU are a match made in heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        Considering he followed Kyle Lindsted last night, I wouldn't read too much into it. Probably just a 17-year old kid saying out loud that no one knows exactly what he is thinking.

Just like Jonah Jordan reiterated though, A-Lo and WSU are a match made in heaven.
                        Alo = FVV (WSU)

Comment

Isn't it obvious? He's committing the the Shox.

Comment

• Apparently Tubby is going hard for Harris right now (unofficials, in home all within the last few days). Which mean Lomax probably isn't going there.

Comment

Apparently Tubby is going hard for Harris right now (unofficials, in home all within the last few days). Which mean Lomax probably isn't going there.
                              It's a little humorous. Harris was ALL IN Iowa State. I think he thought it was a sure thing a month ago. Then ISU backed off and got a commitment from a 6'5" PG Halliburton two weeks ago. He was a back up plan all along. Now Harris is looking for a new plan. 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                                It's a little humorous. Harris was ALL IN Iowa State. I think he thought it was a sure thing a month ago. Then ISU backed off and got a commitment from a 6'5" PG Halliburton two weeks ago. He was a back up plan all along. Now Harris is looking for a new plan. 
                                Harris is like Fred .. a couple inches taller and they would be talking about him in the lottery.

In that same aspect .. Lomax basically is Fred. I want him over all the other PGs we have been recruiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X