Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
    Good start, ST, but let me fix it for you:
    If decides on Ole Miss and states the main reason behind the decision was "The Grove", then I will understand
    The Assman

Comment

• Need to get FVV to stop by and tell him how things really are from a man that has been there and done that.

Comment

• Alex Lomax is a 5-11, 189-pound Point Guard from Memphis, TN.

Jonah Jordan has changed his crystal ball back to WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Need to get FVV to stop by and tell him how things really are from a man that has been there and done that.
          That would be a recruiting violation, and since we aren't UNC and would actually be punished for our violations, I'm gonna say no.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            https://247sports.com/Player/Alex-Lomax-92337

Jonah Jordan has changed his crystal ball back to WSU.
            Another crystal ball flipped to WSU. 80% now

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Another crystal ball flipped to WSU. 80% now
              The only none WSU one was selected in January. Couple that with the father saying WSU is in the lead.

I would say it would be safe to say to place your bets (legally, of course ;)) on A—Lo being a Shocker, at this particular moment.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                The only none WSU one was selected in January. Couple that with the father saying WSU is in the lead.

I would say it would be safe to say to place your bets (legally, of course ;)) on A—Lo being a Shocker, at this particular moment.
                I'm not counting on anything until he signs...

Comment

• This is a huge sign for us---closest thing to a must have in a fierce recruiting battle since Garrett Stutz laid the foundation for our dynasty to begin.
                  Last edited by shoxlax; October 7, 2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

That’s why it’s called betting!
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I’m betting the crystal balls flipped due to what his father said.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        I’m betting the crystal balls flipped due to what his father said.
                        Yep. That's all it is.

Not saying I don't hope we land him, but 247 CB's going our way a day after his Dad said as much is pretty duh.

Comment

^^this^^

Comment

• I must have missed something. What did his father say and when did he say it?

Comment

• Alo is the lynchpin of the class at this point. If we get him, everything else is gravy. Then Keyontae or Reggie would make it a great!!!!class.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                                I must have missed something. What did his father say and when did he say it?
                                Couple of days ago. Said WSU was the leader, but still thinking about Ole Miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X