Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
    For those of you knee deep in twitter, are other schools' verbal commits encouraging him to join their future teams like Erik and Morris are doing for us? Curious if it's a sign of "family culture" that is unique to WSU or not.
    I've seen it here and there ... but Erik does it a lot ... and I haven't seen too many recruits retweeting them except the ones that landed here.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
      For those of you knee deep in twitter, are other schools' verbal commits encouraging him to join their future teams like Erik and Morris are doing for us? Curious if it's a sign of "family culture" that is unique to WSU or not.
      I haven't seen a lot of other recruits from other schools doing the same thing. I will say though, Erik is awesome and has already bought in.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
        I haven't seen a lot of other recruits from other schools doing the same thing. I will say though, Erik is awesome and has already bought in.
        The recruits of the Colorado University football team are active recruiters, so I know it happens in football.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          I've seen it here and there ... but Erik does it a lot ... and I haven't seen too many recruits retweeting them except the ones that landed here.
          Well he did retweet it 😐

Comment

• Just retweeted the Memphis Basketball twitter account

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
              Just retweeted the Memphis Basketball twitter account

I'd be less nervous if he wouldnt do things like this!

Comment

• I wonder how high the bidding has gone for Harris?
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  The 247 page lists "Alex Lomax names Ole Miss Rebels leader" as of yesterday. But I can't see anywhere where he actually said that.
                  A couple of days ago I read somewhere that either his high school or AAU coach told someone at Ole Miss that they were the leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    https://twitter.com/TigersAthletics/...19345233473537

I'd be less nervous if he wouldnt do things like this!
                    He also retweeted Udeze's and Stevenson's tweets calling for him to make his announcement. One could read into that as well. I suspect the young man is just having fun screwing with all of us. But he's also a prolific tweeter so it may be nothing more than that.

Comment

• 40 years ago, I knew a gal in community college who was a prolific tweeter

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        A couple of days ago I read somewhere that either his high school or AAU coach told someone at Ole Miss that they were the leader.
                        Wufan said he saw that but it's not been stated as to where he saw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          Wufan said he saw that but it's not been stated as to where he saw it.
                          Here is the article: https://scout.com/college/ole-miss/A...omax-107768126

Keep in mind, written by an Ole Miss website and quotes are from his AAU coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            40 years ago, I knew a gal in community college who was a prolific tweeter
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                              Here is the article: https://scout.com/college/ole-miss/A...omax-107768126

Keep in mind, written by an Ole Miss website and quotes are from his AAU coach.
                              I would think his AAU coach would have a lot of influence on him. I'm trying to keep an open mind but this is the second reference I've seen that spoke to ALo's relationship with the Ole Miss coach, Andy Kennedy. I still think Parrish is right and ALo should consider the most recent NBA guards who 3G has influenced. But I'm biased.

Comment

• My message to Alex is to take your time and make sure your are totally comfortable with that decision and then announce your commitment to Wichita State.

Comment

Working...
                                X