No announcement yet.

Morris Udeze 6'8 PF/C 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRILLIANT! Having one talented guy is always better than two talented guys. Especially when they will most likely not have the same role and play two different positions much of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
      Hope he picks butler, personally want Bryan Penn Johnson
      I agree with both you & shock monster. If we only get one that wants to be a Shocker, my pick would be Penn Johnson. I really think we need 3 or 4 bigs & have plenty of room for both. Udeze has great length, good motor, & has the athletic ability to learn to play the 4 & 5 positions here. Excellent player that seemed to be the main big on his AAU team. Hope they both commit to our program.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
        I agree with both you & shock monster. If we only get one that wants to be a Shocker, my pick would be Penn Johnson. I really think we need 3 or 4 bigs & have plenty of room for both. Udeze has great length, good motor, & has the athletic ability to learn to play the 4 & 5 positions here. Excellent player that seemed to be the main big on his AAU team. Hope they both commit to our program.
        Mark it down. Udeze will be a 4 year player, and at 240 lbs. he will be quick enough to guard stretch forwards on the perimeter and big men in the lane. He will average double figure rebounds, and be a good offensive player.

Comment

Get both. Penn Johnson at the 5 and Morris at the 4 with Lomax running the point and Stevenson at the 2 guard. Oh yeah...add in Keontae at the 3 and I do believe we GOOD!!!
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Huh?

From the guy who usually wants to sign everybody under the sun, now you want only one of two guys when there's room for both? What's up with that?

Comment

Not often, but sometimes I wish there was a dislike button.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

My motto is, if Gregg wants him, I want him. Sure some recruits might stand out a bit more than others but staff won't offer if they don't think these guys would fit in here

Comment

Andrew Slater of 247 with the WSU Crystal Ball this morning. http://247sports.com/Player/Morris-Udeze-46042536

Comment

Udeze can be a very good 4 man and backup center for us. He’s like a big athletic Carl Hall, which I would take ina heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Udeze can be a very good 4 man and backup center for us. He’s like a big athletic Carl Hall, which I would take ina heartbeat.
                      THIS

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        Andrew Slater of 247 with the WSU Crystal Ball this morning. http://247sports.com/Player/Morris-Udeze-46042536
                        So far in 2018 class he's the #1 ranked predictor

Comment

• The only crystal ball needed is to compare the hash tags from his visit tweet to the tweet about his announcement. I think that might help. game on!
                          "It's the same at every address"

Comment

• We need a big like this guy. The more bogs, the merrier. The WAY frontcourt could be stacked for quite some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                              We need a big like this guy. The more bogs, the merrier. The WAY frontcourt could be stacked for quite some time.
                              By bogs I assume you men big ol' guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                By bogs I assume you men big ol' guys.
                                Sorry. Fat finger syndrome. I did mean bigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X