Comment

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to say, we don't need to.

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      I own the brain fart of the year so far. In the AAC pick 'em contest I managed to pick ECU over Houston for 3 points. I was sure I had it the other way around. I think maybe @KungWu went in and edited my orignial post. Yeah, that's the ticket.

• Aargh
      Aargh commented
      Editing a comment
      1972, I can top that. I was checking scores of 3 AAC games when it occurred to me there might be a Pick-Em thread for that week that I hadn't posted in yet.
      Last edited by Aargh; February 8, 2018, 09:40 AM.

• Game started at 10 AM EST. 1st round of National Prep Championship.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      Monteverde loses 58-62. No box score available yet.

• The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      He likes to dunk, but has some good short range moves.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• He plays inside of five feet. He does that exceedingly well. Will almost certainly start his career out as a 5 man since he has no range.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Hopefully, he’s working on making some jump shots!
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            He plays inside of five feet. He does that exceedingly well. Will almost certainly start his career out as a 5 man since he has no range.
            A bigger Carl Hall. I don’t mind a post player that is inclined to do all his work in the post

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              A bigger Carl Hall. I don’t mind a post player that is inclined to do all his work in the post
              I’m with you! Old school banger.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• I still think he may be a Cliff Levingston as a Freshman. Cliff knew how to make use his body, athleticism, and the backboard. He is was a rebounding machine as an 18 yr. old.

Comment

• another shocker
                  another shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  not even close. cliff averaged 15 ppg and 10 rpg (or thereabouts) as a freshman. and the valley was every bit as good then as the aac is now.

• WSUwatcher
                  WSUwatcher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, another, Levingston was indeed very good as a freshman -- but he was also a threat to both the rim and the glass from anywhere outside about five feet. There's always garbage to be collected. And Udeze is also much bulkier than Good News Cliff was to start.

• Shockm
                  Shockm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I never meant he would have the exact stats Cliff did. No fresh will play 30 minutes a game for Marshall. I think he’s ready to contribute and if things would go right, he may be able to score 8 points and maybe 6-8 rebounds. His game is very similar.

• It looks like he has a good-sized foundation on the backside.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Mirror image of D.Willis, goes to his right 95% of the time and only shot with his left once in the clip.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    He plays inside of five feet. He does that exceedingly well. Will almost certainly start his career out as a 5 man since he has no range.
                    A 5 is what he is and that is a 5 with upside that I am definitely on board with.

Comment

• Barring the addition of a 5th year transfer, he will play the most minutes of all our 5 men next year.

Comment

• Good frame and quick feet. I like it.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by sekshoxfan View Post
                          Mirror image of D.Willis, goes to his right 95% of the time and only shot with his left once in the clip.
                          Where is the 5% of Willis' right hand moves?
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                          X