No announcement yet.

Morris Udeze 6'8 PF/C 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy's power bounce is second to none... Court awareness... Total package... Great steal

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      I'm hoping MU can learn to play PF, so that he doesn't have to compete for PT with Penn-Johnson. I'm hoping.

I think his offensive game looks a lot like Carl Hall in his first year. Got some of that "I will take this to you and you will surrender" thing that Hall had.
      He's a prototypical bruiser power forward. He's just like Carl Hall in my eyes, just a little bigger and more bounce. He's gonna make his living off ripping down rebounds and put backs with some serious low block defense thrown in. He's gonna be a hoss as a jr and sr.

Comment

• Is he tied to any shoe company?

Comment

• His AAU Team was Under Armour

Comment

• The kid can play. Very underrated. Great recruiting by HCGM and staff....
            "Survive and advance." - Greg Marshall

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby D.i.g.i.t.a.l. View Post
              The kid can play. Very underrated. Great recruiting by HCGM and staff....
              Welcome aboard Bobby D.i.g.i.t.a.l. Yes, Morris U. is still another example of a player that is on the rise with a work ethic that will also develop his game here as a Shocker to be another example of a team player here that can compete, outwork, and help the Shocks defeat teams loaded with 4 and 5 star players. Now that we are in the AAC, our recruiting efforts will be rewarded all the more and is already helping us it seems. The best is yet to come.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                Is he tied to any shoe company?
                Rumor has it he ties his shoes. but that's unconfirmed.

Comment

• The Houston Defenders took on New Heights last weekend at the third UAA session in Los Angeles and they were nothing short of dominant. Footage includes high...

2:00. Classic C. Hall bucket. Against a 7' no less.

Comment

• Yes, maybe we have viewed this MU clip before, but it is cheery to gaze forward to exciting Shocker basketball in the future. You might find yourself licking your chops in elation. The clip that follows is one on R. Brown that I know has been on here and he is poetry in motion with a high octane motor on both sides of the floor. The influx of talent is great so far but our clean shaven recruiters are far from done.

Morris Udeze- 6'9/2018/C- Montverde Academy (FL)- Houston Defenders (UAA)- Wichita State Commithttp://takemytalent.com
                    Last edited by forevershockerfan; October 10, 2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      Yes, maybe we have viewed this MU clip before, but it is cheery to gaze forward to exciting Shocker basketball in the future. You might find yourself licking your chops in elation. The clip that follows is one on R. Brown that I know has been on here and he is poetry in motion with a high octane motor on both sides of the floor. The influx of talent is great so far but our clean shaven recruiters are far from done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xWSXM62Wvs

The New Bookends:

Senior highlights of Omaha Central's (NE) Isaiah "Poor Bear" Chandler.Subscribe to the MaxPreps Channel HERE: http://t.maxpreps.com/2hXSt37Watch Entertaining...

Comment

• Right after your added bookend clip, I noticed Mr. Lomax was right after it, and since then ran into this short clip of him. If you have bookends and twin towers, to compliment that advantage to the full extent, the Shocks need another talented quarterback/point guard that can dish the rock to these big men in just the right spots for a finish. Then when the foes back off a step back, Lomax can and will burn up the nets from the 3-point line on inward. Please note the first clip in the box which was not where I thought I put it.

Comment

• Comment

• WalterSobchak
                            WalterSobchak commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Perfect mix of patience and sense of urgency in the post.

• the dude knows how to get to the rim; lots of tools here

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            the dude knows how to get to the rim; lots of tools here
                            Mm hmm. Him and Chandler are a promising pair of Bigs who appear equipped to do battle down on the block.

Comment

• Another one:

Comment

Working...
                              X