Morris Udeze 6'8 PF/C 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
    It's reassuring to see that Butler's fanbase fits in with the rest of the Big East's. I'd hate for them to feel out of place. Good for them.
    Private schools self-identify as having a good/superior education. There is nothing special about some Butler fans selling that as a reason for a recruit to chose them.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Udeze certainly looks like he has some stuff to work on with those shooting stats and missed bunnies. He's obviously not a shooter in any way. But hey, neither was Carl Hall, and he worked on that part of his game in his 2nd year. Good thing there's such a thing as practice and coaching. I think Morris is gonna have a splendid career at WSU. Probably similar to the Morris we already have, minus the redshirt year.

Go Shocks!

Comment

• The new Morris appears to differ from the current Morris in terms of work ethic coming in, also. Hasn't Morris U been described as having a high motor? I doubt that anyone would have said that about Shaq until a few years into his overhaul.

Comment

• One thing is certain, Marshall will never leave Udeze home for a road game at Drake to make a point.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            One thing is certain, Marshall will never leave Udeze home for a road game at Drake to make a point.
            You're right.............because we NEVER have to go to Drake again! Praise the Lord and pass the gravy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
              The new Morris appears to differ from the current Morris in terms of work ethic coming in, also. Hasn't Morris U been described as having a high motor? I doubt that anyone would have said that about Shaq until a few years into his overhaul.
              I don't recall any high school footage of Shaq doing back to the basket pivots like this kid is doing. His post moves do bear a resemblance to C. Hall it appears.

Comment

• MU looks like a JT-Shaq hybrid who scores and looks at the defender on the floor and wonders What's that guy doing?
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  MU looks like a JT-Shaq hybrid who scores and looks at the defender on the floor and wonders What's that guy doing?
                  JT and Shaq both have some serious touch that I think is missing from Morris's game.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• I haven't watched much video but from the description he seems a bit like Rashard Kelly 2.0
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                      I haven't watched much video but from the description he seems a bit like Rashard Kelly 2.0
                      Doesn't have RKelly handles...maybe freshman RK dribbling skills.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        Doesn't have RKelly handles...maybe freshman RK dribbling skills.
                        I was thinking Fr RK. May as well compare apples to apples.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I'm hoping MU can learn to play PF, so that he doesn't have to compete for PT with Penn-Johnson. I'm hoping.

I think his offensive game looks a lot like Carl Hall in his first year. Got some of that "I will take this to you and you will surrender" thing that Hall had.

Comment

• He does seem to have good, soft hands. Didn't see him fumbling many passes
                            Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROOT ANGRY! View Post
                              He does seem to have good, soft hands. Didn't see him fumbling many passes
                              Fumbled passes don't often make it into highlight videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                                I was thinking Fr RK. May as well compare apples to apples.
                                Nm
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X