Rodgerick Brown 6'7 F 2017 to New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    In some of the newer Under Armour clips he did kinda' look like X when going for rebounds. Now I'm not saying he's going to be another X, or even close tuthfully, but, descriptions off his rebounding prowess could be accurate and not hyperbole.
    Tennessee's Mr Double-Double had 27 of them in 31 contests last year.

He reminds me of Rashard Kelly.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I agree if we are talking about the improved Rashard we saw emerge late last season. He seemed to be lacking some confidence before that, which caused him other troubles. I see zero lack of confidence in this kid.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

He is Rashard with 10x the offensive skills; maybe a McDuffie in Rashard's body

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          Still have those ugly logos on the court I see...... ;)
          8 days and counting my friends!

Comment

Against pretty good competition too.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
              Still have those ugly logos on the court I see...... ;)
              July 1, or thereabouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                July 1, or thereabouts.
                They seriously should sell tickets. Or sell time with the sander. Sort of like the old 'sledge-a-clunker' fundraisers.

Can't tell me we don't need every penny. Todd Butler is still employed.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                  I bet he was so embarrassed when he missed that ninth 3-pointer, lowering his average to 90% in this video.
                  But he got the rebound on that one miss.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    They seriously should sell tickets. Or sell time with the sander. Sort of like the old 'sledge-a-clunker' fundraisers.

Can't tell me we don't need every penny. Todd Butler is still employed.
                    Seriously good idea. They couldn't convince me the line wouldn't stretch out the doors of people wanting to help remove that abomination of a logo off the court.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

As a matter of fact I believe his numbers are comparable to X out of High School (20+ and 12.5-13rbs).

Not "gaudy" by any means, but X played on the same team as Tryone Corbin (who we turned down by the way), which is similar to this guy playing with other high level D1 talent. I suspect this might be a signing that pays off handsomely sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Some cyclone board comedy ..

"I guess if he wants to play a pretty boring style of basketball for an uber-intense coach (that will probably leave soon) with a wife crazy enough to get kicked our of a game, that's up to him. It's not the choice I'd make but he can make his own decision."
                        Late to the party on this...but I had to get to this in.

Iowa State has replaced their coach twice since 3G arrived in the 316, and I wouldn't be completely surprised if he outlasts Prohm. This narrative that 3G is on his way out used to be annoying, but now it's just hilariously ignorant.
                        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          Late to the party on this...but I had to get to this in.

Iowa State has replaced their coach twice since 3G arrived in the 316, and I wouldn't be completely surprised if he outlasts Prohm. This narrative that 3G is on his way out used to be annoying, but now it's just hilariously ignorant.
                          Particularly from some of these no count schools. Iowa State is one consolidation away from begging to join the AAC or MWC with KState.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Let's give our little Opinionated Iowa State fans time to pout. We can enjoy the fact that he thinks so highly of Mr. Brown that he spoke about a program that he knows little about. They do like their basketball a lot in Iowa, but they don't want to go to war with the Shockers. By the way, I am a big fan of Lynn Marshall. She is very enthusiastic about the game & loves the team. It may have been a bad day for her, but I have never seen her as anything but a true Shocker through & through.

Comment

• For whatever reason the ISU board is the second-most obsessed with Wichita State college basketball fan forum falling only behind phog.net. Probably has something to do with them occasionally losing to Drake and UNI.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                For whatever reason the ISU board is the second-most obsessed with Wichita State college basketball fan forum falling only behind phog.net. Probably has something to do with them occasionally losing to Drake and UNI.
                                Indeed it does.

Comment

Working...
                                X