Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Do you even watch WSU?
    I am confident mini has seen the Shockers play one game; the Shockers won 78 - 65

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Uh we carved up ISUR with a middle to the point they had to switch defenses. We can do it with one post or two.

Trust me when I say that it is a big part of our zone offense.
      Well this guy is that guy.

Comment

• Kids is taking pre-calculus to finish up hs career. I must be real dumb cause I never took that class.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
          Kids is taking pre-calculus to finish up hs career. I must be real dumb cause I never took that class.
          Brown carried a 3.4 GPA up until this point in time. I think he can pass a pre-calculus class.

I'm counting the last 2017 scholarship as taken - at least right up until Marshall gets another 2017 commit.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Brown carried a 3.4 GPA up until this point in time. I think he can pass a pre-calculus class.

I'm counting the last 2017 scholarship as taken - at least right up until Marshall gets another 2017 commit.
            At the KC alumni event yesterday, Marshall, without saying Brown's name, more or less counted on Brown being in the 2017 class.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Rodgerick will attend Tennessee Prep Academy in Memphis if he ends up not reclassifying. I guess it's always good to have a backup plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                Rodgerick will attend Tennessee Prep Academy in Memphis if he ends up not reclassifying. I guess it's always good to have a backup plan.
                https://twitter.com/AndrewForce8/sta...09481013571589
                I figured sunrise was the no brainer if he didn't reclassify

Comment

• We have RK, ZB and MM this season so moving to 2018 isn't a bad thing

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    We have RK, ZB and MM this season so moving to 2018 isn't a bad thing
                    Not completely disagreeing, but would so much rather have him on campus learning from this senior class, even if it's as a redshirt.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      Not completely disagreeing, but would so much rather have him on campus learning from this senior class, even if it's as a redshirt.
                      Sounds like he could also benefit on the academic side with a year of prep school (assuming they take academics reaonabley seriously) but I can see working either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Sounds like he could also benefit on the academic side with a year of prep school (assuming they take academics reaonabley seriously) but I can see working either way.
                        Don't jump to conclusions. He must be close if he just needs one course. It sounds like hie test score was a qualifying score and he needs a math class. It very well could be that he messed around early in high school. No one here ever did that I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          Don't jump to conclusions. He must be close if he just needs one course. It sounds like hie test score was a qualifying score and he needs a math class. It very well could be that he messed around early in high school. No one here ever did that I'm sure.
                          Not saying he would be a non-qualifier. But just as Poor Bear acknowledged he perhpas could sharpen his academic skills as well as he basketball skills with a year of prep school. But as I said I think he will be okay either way. I hope he is on the roster this season. With 6 guys moving on at the end of the year couldn't hurt to be learning the Marshall system for a year.

I did not mess around early, middle or late in high school. Now college that's a different story.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 21, 2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Either way it's not gonna effect us this up coming season... It can only help his learning curve

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
                              He runs the floor! Surprised no one has commented on his speed for that size.
                              Very definitely a noticeable trait.

Comment

• He has a 3.4 GPA. Concerns about academics or not qualifying or not being able to reclass seem to be more a factor of worrying than evaluating the situation.

While nothing is guaranteed, he said he wants to play with the seniors. He's planning on reclassifying and being here, being on scholarship, and learning from the Sr. class. I'm skeptical of a red shirt because he looks like the best prospect for backing Brown at SF.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X