2018 Recruiting: All You Need To Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
    Just a general question- do most of you think we will fill all 6 openings in the fall signing period or will we hold anything back for a possible grad transfer or ???
    If we can get guys we want, sure

Comment

• Alright we're getting down to crunch-time. Less than 4 weeks until the early signing period begins.

If you could take a point guard, wing, and a wild-card (anyone) still left in 2018 class, who would it be?

Comment

• Lomex, Naylor, and Chaney. However, if we don't get Chaney I would take either Johnson, Queen, or Moore and never bat an eye in disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Subscribe to the channel For any info emailProofntheplay@gmail.comSubscribe to the channel

And here is a player we already have a verbal from that we sure like!!!

Comment

• I’ll take the lawfirm of Lomax & Johnson
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebeYPO072fU

This kid looks like a blue-chipper. Quick release. Looks fairly quick too. Could be a good one!!!
              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 14, 2017, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                This kid looks like a blue-chipper. Quick release. Looks fairly quick too. Could be a good one!!!
                Reminds me so much of Shamet. Dude is totally under rated in my opinion.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Alright we're getting down to crunch-time. Less than 4 weeks until the early signing period begins.

If you could take a point guard, wing, and a wild-card (anyone) still left in 2018 class, who would it be?
                  Lomax, Johnson, and Chaney.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebeYPO072fU

Very impressive offensive player. Hope he stays healthy, and that he can guard -- he should be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                      I’ll take the lawfirm of Lomax & Johnson
                      As long as they work for the defense.

Comment

• I would like to see Naylor, Johnson, Lomax. Going to say player & coaching connections pay off with these three. Like many of the other prospects that we are bringing in for visits.

Comment

• I would like to see Alex Lomax and either Zach Naylor or Keyontae Johnson. My wild card would probalby be the best 3-point shooter we could nab. Perhaps Trevelin Queen or Chance Moore. On the other hand we could just wait on that wild card until the Spring and see what develops.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I would like to see Alex Lomax and either Zach Naylor or Keyontae Johnson. My wild card would probalby be the best 3-point shooter we could nab. Perhaps Trevelin Queen or Chance Moore. On the other hand we could just wait on that wild card until the Spring and see what develops.
                            If we signed those 3 and threw in Chaney as 'icing on the cake," watch out because we might then be young, but not restless or easy to beat. Then, let's just say MM and LS stayed too? What then? Yikes!!! We would be really young like Duke of several years back, but very talented with two really good Shocks to lead us. How would we handle the overage? Now That is above my paygrade but it might be better than other problems that can arise.

In the real world, I'm guessing we might go 1 over now and if LS and or MM go pro somewhere, than we will hit the pavement like a jackhammer in search of a Juco player or two.

Comment

• Need to break up the classes

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Need to break up the classes
                                So pin, let's see yourn wish list to make this happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X