Clear All

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
    Yippee Ki-Yay
    SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
    gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

Kid can ball. Third in scoring in the 15U UAA after Week 1 and towards the top in several other categories. You just have to hope this kid grew up in a WSU friendly household. http://uaa.io/stats.aspx?path=15u&year=2017

Comment

Offer from k-state today per his Twitter
        Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Sounds like BW knows what he's talkin bout

Comment

Comment

Offered by Creighton today
              Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post
                Offered by Creighton today
                Trespassers! This is our back yard! Someone get a shotgun.

Comment

Eric Bossi
                  @ebosshoops
                  "33 points for freshman Ty Berry. Already holds offers from Kansas State and Creighton. KU, Wake, Oklahoma State and Wichita State interest."

Comment

Kid can ball. He's going to end up as a Top 100 player, maybe even Top 50. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahbr...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      Kid can ball. He's going to end up as a Top 100 player, maybe even Top 50. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahbr...ature=youtu.be
                      I don't usually watch tapes, but I watched this one. Early in the tape (before the first minute or so) he spots an open player, does great look away (to draw the defenders off him) then passes the ball. Kid's got college level skills and has just finished his sophomore year.

There were a couple of other passes in the tape - the hard, fast one in transition and a couple of others that really impressed me.

He's going to be very, very special. I hope we get him, and I absolutely hope the beaker's don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                        I don't usually watch tapes, but I watched this one. Early in the tape (before the first minute or so) he spots an open player, does great look away (to draw the defenders off him) then passes the ball. Kid's got college level skills and has just finished his sophomore year.

There were a couple of other passes in the tape - the hard, fast one in transition and a couple of others that really impressed me.

He's going to be very, very special. I hope we get him, and I absolutely hope the beaker's don't.
                        He just finished his freshman year.

Comment

He just finished his freshman year.
                          DAAAYYYUUUMMMMM! Thanks for the update (and the correction). I agree with your assessment.

He will probably end up as the best basketball player to have ever played at Newton High. That's saying something.

Comment

We really need to try and jump on him now. Also, thank God we're in the AAC now. Our recruiting prowess should be especially high by the time this kid is ready to commit.

Comment

What a nice addition for an early verbal with DeAntoni Gordon. Ty Berry takes it to the rack and can go left or right with ease. Nice shooting touch with range. Wears the same number as FVV. His fans only would have a 30 minute drive to see all his home games in person. Did you see some of those impressive passes? WOW!!! He hustles and plays the D. Our Coaching Staff has a sharp eye for solid guards and Berry is only a hop, jump, and skip away from 21st. and Hillside.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                                He will probably end up as the best basketball player to have ever played at Newton High. That's saying something.
                                I have to say I'm just not familiar with Newton High's program. Who from Newton has gone on to NCAA Div I success? Not trying to be snarky, genuinely curious based on your statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X