No announcement yet.

Tyler Brown 6'0 G 2018 Valley Center to Hutch CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His team, GTH, plays in this weekends tournament so all can view for themselves and offer opinions on the level of basketball this kid will play in college.

Comment

• It will be interesting to see how he performs against better competition when he's on a team where he may not be the best option every time down the court.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        It will be interesting to see how he performs against better competition when he's on a team where he may not be the best option every time down the court.
        Or where the Coach may prefer a more balanced attack. But that may actually help him. If he is still efficient with his scoring and can show he can do other things that help his team against better competition that would be a big plus for him I would think.

Comment

• And most importantly (and where Chance certainly didn't have the tools) can he guard anyone at the D1 level.

Making shots in an open gym is one thing. Being guarded by athletic 6'4" defenders that don't take plays off is another. Guarding those same players is yet another.

I've never seen a more prolific scorer and shooter than Chance Lindley until I saw Frankamp. Chance barely got off the bench at Friends. Connor is a high major player. Anything in between is possible I guess.

Comment

• Headed to Hutch from what I hear.

Comment

• Well, Royal, if you mean Hutch juco, I believe the coach there (who shall remain nameless so as to avoid "triggering" some of our SNers) knows something about playing defense. That might be a very good developmental step for Brown.

Comment

• He would be playing for the defending national champs, not a bad place to be.

Comment

• Tyler is headed to Hutchinson Community College.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    Tyler is headed to Hutchinson Community College.
                    Congrats to Tyler! I wish him the best!!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• McPherson's Ben Pyle to Western Illinois

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        McPherson's Ben Pyle to Western Illinois
                        If any more MVC schools leave for other conferences, he could end up playing in the MVC.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I’m bumping this thread because I wanted to make the AR thread look like it was bestowed with critical thinking.

Tyler putting up some nice numbers for Hutch.

Dave Stalwart where are you?

Comment

• 14.7 ppg
                            42.9% 3FG (24-56)

Comment

• His assist-TO ratio is 1:1.

Comment

Working...
                              X