No announcement yet.

DeAntoni Gordon 6'8 F 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope he honors his verbal commitment. I'm glad we aren't seeing a bunch of teams offering him.

Comment

• Not too many suitors yet.
      We keep our high winning standard, he will honor his commitment.
      High winning records and advancements into the tournament will make recruiting much easier .

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
        Not too many suitors yet.
        We keep our high winning standard, he will honor his commitment.
        High winning records and advancements into the tournament will make recruiting much easier .
        HCGM
        AAC
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
          I really hope he honors his verbal commitment. I'm glad we aren't seeing a bunch of teams offering him.
          I guess it is always an open question until he actually signs but your comment doesn't seem to be a confident sounding post like WstateU does. Not enough winning history, have you been beaten down by the 90's and can't get over it, or perhaps just too many negative things this past year? C'mon man. Buck up and have some confidence in the Shockers and Coach Marshall. :)

Comment

• 1972Shocker
            1972Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure this has anything to do with confidence in the Shockers and Coach Marshall. It has more to do with confidence in the recruit and that can sometimes be an iffy proposition. Not all of them are mature beyond their years like Fred was.

• DeAntoni up to #182 in the recent 247Sports rankings. Up from #228.

The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            DeAntoni up to #182 in the recent 247Sports rankings. Up from #228.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Ba...oup=HighSchool
            Fairly significant for someone who committed a year early, and not to Duke, to keep rising in recruiting rankings. That's exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              DeAntoni up to #182 in the recent 247Sports rankings. Up from #228.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Ba...oup=HighSchool
              Today his ranking is #192, up from #182. Do they change rankings that fast?
              Last edited by Shockm; May 18, 2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Sold on this prospect from the first video I watched after his decision. If these ranking guru's have 181 players ranked above him, iI have to question there judgement. #55 on the list is a player I was interested to follow once we started recruiting him & he switched to Sunrise. Personally, would chose Gordan over him if we could only sign one of the two prospects.

Comment

• If Austin Reaves leaving for OU upsets you... Then guys like Gordon are going to make other good players on our team to leave for other good programs as well.

Comment

• ShockTalk
                    ShockTalk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    1) AR did not leave because of other good players eating up his playing time.

2) Players leaving because of their inability to grab more playing time from others happen all the time.

• P5 teams like Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina, etc. won't be on a player like Gordon until he's at least #50-100 or better. So being at #182 keeps him under the radar.

Comment

• Shockm
                    Shockm commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Today his stock fell to 192. I guess it’s like the stock market so he is safer from Duke today than yesterday.

• Shox The Revenant
                    Shox The Revenant commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Didn't KU's Devonte Graham sign with Appalachian State, then out-played his commitment over the summer and asked for his release to find greener pastures? If DeAntoni blows up over the summer, I guess we can feel a bit better since we're not Appalachian State, but you can bet the farm that middling to above average P5 programs will be all over him like flies on crap.

• He was 192 yesterday too. I think 182 was a typo

Comment

• Overtime is always posting clips of DeAntoni.

Comment

• This guy is the reason 1-2 players will transfer next year

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                        This guy is the reason 1-2 players will transfer next year
                        He's gonna take 2 scholarships? Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

He's gonna take 2 scholarships? Wow!
                          Pretty sure that is not legal. Unless you are UNC or KU.

Comment

Working...
                          X