Dyricus Simms-Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyricus Simms-Edwards

I thought I would give you guys the heads up on him. Illinois State and you guys have offered him:

Here's more on him:

Explore additional information and resources on Home page to enhance your understanding of Illinois high school basketball. From comprehensive coverage of events to recruiting news and player analysis, find everything you need to stay informed and engaged with the sport.

Look under March 16th:

To sum everything up:

6'1" PG Class of 2009. Peoria Washington HS

Offers from Ill. St. and WSU
    Looking at him are Penn St., Kansas, and Bradley.

Plays with the Illinois Wolves AAU 17U team.

Sounds like the guy will get alot of looks and offers before it is done with.

Comment

Wow

Good heavens. This guy leaves Antiquawn in the dust when it comes to the name game.

Comment

Yeah, somewhere, Mike Kennedy is praying, PLEASE, LORD, NO!!!!!!

Comment

Dyricus, (DIE - ree - cuss) I'm assuming, is actually pretty easy, but try saying Simms-Edwards five times fast.

Individually no problem but they don't mesh real well with my slow synapses.

But if he can play I'm sure we will all figure it out.

Comment

I said to myself before clicking on the thread, that name sounds like an Illinois State player, and LOL, they are after him. One article said Bradley also has him in their sights.

When is the last time the Shockers had a player with a hypheniated name(s)?

Comment

Guy perhaps?

Comment

If we were going to sign three new point guards this year,
                why would we offer this kid a scholership for next year???

Comment

I'm not sure we're bringing in 3 new points (most of what I've read has said Hannah and the best available point), but I may have missed something. Assuming the second point is a JC transfer, we'll certainly need a PG in the '10 season. This guy would be a sophomore that season, I believe. So it makes sense to me.
                  Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

It does to me too, but some people on this board keep saying that WSU is going to sign three point guards this year, I'm just trying to damper their enthusiasm with some logic.

Comment

Coach Marshall said they could sign as many as 3. They will get the best players they can.

Comment

It is not unusual to have some early verbals by now. However, we are looking at so many options including some Juco players who may have visits left to take both here and other places. If EO shows, I would not be surprised to see us sign 2-3 more players soon. If not, 2-4 more signee's would not :shock: me.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Does anyone know how many 'outstanding offers' we have out right now?
                          and to whom? and what year?

Comment

Illinois and SIU are also very interested.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Sims-Edwards is "making a splash" at King James. SIU has offered.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                              X