No announcement yet.

Dyricus Simms-Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not our area of greatest need, but the point that was made was that this kid is sooooo good, that if he'll come, we'll take him and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
      Probably not our area of greatest need, but the point that was made was that this kid is sooooo good, that if he'll come, we'll take him and let the chips fall where they may.
      i guess we could just take away hatch's scholie

Comment

If he comes next year, our other two pgs will be a junior and senior so I think the timing would be perfect

Comment

And KT will be a freshman.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Simms-Edwards is taking a visit to Kent State this weekend. They have offered. Iowa, Missouri State and Kansas State are going to watch him over the winter. He took an unofficial to Iowa last month.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Simms-Edwards current favorites are Wichita State, Kent State and Washington State. He is no longer considering Bradley and Illinois State. Illinois State does not have any scholarships left while Bradley has one.
              In the fast lane

Comment

In his season opener Simms-Edwards scores 33 and his team beats Noel Johnson and Fayette County, Georgia, 88-74.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                  In his season opener Simms-Edwards scores 33 and his team beats Noel Johnson and Fayette County, Georgia, 88-74.
                  GOOD! Noel Johnson is a traitor

Comment

Originally posted by shocker0624
                    This wouldn't happen to be you would it?

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

You are an idiot, ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ah ha ha ha ha. Three smiley faces alternate blinking black and white that you are being called an idiot and laughed at. A great link prank that loops repeatedly.

Sorry, the devil made me do it. :D
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This guy sounds like a very good player, but I'm surprised to see us on his list after KJ signed with us.

I just can't see us with five players who can play PG next year (Hannah, Chamberlain, Manigault, Murry plus Simms-Edwards). And four the year after that.

Comment

I guess you can never have too many CGs.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            I just can't see us with five players who can play PG next year (Hannah, Chamberlain, Manigault, Murry plus Simms-Edwards). And four the year after that.
                            Don't forget Bret Michael.

Comment

I was referring only to scholarship players. If Michael is playing more than scrub minutes with the players we have now, then we've got problems.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                                This wouldn't happen to be you would it?

no this would be a more accurate picture

Comment

Working...
                                X