No announcement yet.

Dyricus Simms-Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murry isn't bad and will get better when his shot selection improves. Kyles isn't bad. Hatch will be better when he becomes more comfortable with the new shot. Coy can shoot so it does help, but things aren't as dire as some believe.

And the reason the team FT% is so bad is because Ramon shoots most of them. I'm sure if we take out his poor numbers that the team isn't really that bad. Hannah, Kyles, Murry and Ellis are all quite good. Hatch should be better and Durley has been shooting pretty well lately anyway.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We will shoot better next year because we will be better and more confident all around. We will then put more pressure on the defense and get better shots.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
        And the reason the team FT% is so bad is because Ramon shoots most of them. I'm sure if we take out his poor numbers that the team isn't really that bad. Hannah, Kyles, Murry and Ellis are all quite good. Hatch should be better and Durley has been shooting pretty well lately anyway.

Take out Ramon's free throws and it goes from .656 to .690.

However, I believe that is misleading...take away almost any teams worst shooter and it is certain their % will go (perhaps not as much) but .690 still sucks. These guys must be better.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

However, I believe that is misleading...take away almost any teams worst shooter and it is certain their % will go (perhaps not as much) but .690 still sucks. These guys must be better.
          We will get better. Durley has improved from the line, Stutz is a good shooter and will get alot more floor time next year. Murry will improve his free throws and Hannah isn't bad. Another year and some more confidence will help with the %

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
            Ramon's free throw percentage will continue to increase through the remainder of the year. It seems he solved his mechanics or whatever with his free throw shooting. He's 5-7 his last 2 games and that doesn't count the one he made when there was a lane violation.

Comment

bump, i wondering if were still after this kid
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

He should be at the top of the list unless we somehow have landed Lance Stephenson.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

A few weeks ago I thought he wasn't going to wait on us. Perhaps he has.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

GOOD NEWS: DSE was named 2nd team All-State after averaging almost 18 ppg this year.

BAD NEWS: DSE is down to his final four:

Northern Iowa, Kansas State, St. Louis, and Bradley.

That is as of March 28. Perhaps WSU makes his decision tougher now that they have a scholarship available.

Comment

An April 3 Illinois Prep article also has Nevada in the mix.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Dyricus to make decision around 1st of May.

Kansas State, Northern Iowa, and Bradley his final 3.

No visits taken yet.

Hopefully Coach can show up and have him come down here after visiting Kansas State.

Comment

Its been reported he is leaning towards Bradley.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Bradley and KSU are the final two.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

I hope he chooses Bradley
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I hope he chooses Bradley
                                We are really going to hate playing against this kid for the next 4 years.

KSU's only hope is an unmarked gym bag with some green paper in it.

GO VALLEY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X