No announcement yet.

Steven Solomon - PG/SG - 6'2" - 195lbs - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That made somewhere real close to zero sense, but whatever.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

this dude has got more run than AC. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        this dude has got more run than AC. WTF?
        Ron Baker.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Based on comments he makes in these various articles, he sure does seem to think he is going to get playing time. He seems very confident for a guy that didn't have a single D1 scholarship offer. Should be a good experience for him and the others as they compete for minutes left by Ron and Fred.
          I guess maybe that didn't work out as he hoped. Wouldn't this month be around the time when the coaching staff would be informing certain guys if they should consider Sunrise for a prep year? Maybe that's what happened. That would explain the timing of the exit.

Comment

Steven ended up at D2 Fairmont State which is in West Virginia. The Falcons are currently ranked #1 in Division-2. Steven is averaging 3 ppg in 10 minutes of action.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Steven ended up at D2 Fairmont State which is in West Virginia. The Falcons are currently ranked #1 in Division-2. Steven is averaging 3 ppg in 10 minutes of action.

http://fightingfalcons.com/custompag...s/teamcume.htm
              Sounds like he found a good landing spot. Good for him.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 9, 2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Wichita State to Fairmount State. Perhaps a bit of karma there for Steven.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Wichita State to Fairmount State. Perhaps a bit of karma there for Steven.
                  His brother was drunk and high and injured several people in a boat wreck around the time he transferred. Lawsuits are pending. I would venture this has more to do with his staying close to home than any karma he's earned.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    His brother was drunk and high and injured several people in a boat wreck around the time he transferred. Lawsuits are pending. I would venture this has more to do with his staying close to home than any karma he's earned.
                    Tha may well be the case. But I was thinking more in terms of the name of the institution he transferred to and the fact that Wichita State roots trace back to Fairmount College.

Comment

Tha may well be the case. But I was thinking more in terms of the name of the institution he transferred to and the fact that Wichita State roots trace back to Fairmount College.
                      Ahhh, I missed that connection.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Ahhh, I missed that connection.
                        My first diploma, in history, is from Fairmount College of Liberal Arts. It does not say Wichita anywhere.

Comment

You're a year off. I guess it still might have had something to do with it. His performance at a D2 school contrasted with his expectations evidenced in an article or two might have also had something to do with it. Guess we'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                            His performance at a D2 school contrasted with his expectations evidenced in an article or two might have also had something to do with it. Guess we'll never know.
                            His performances at a D2 school? Did you mean to refer to his experience in summer pick up games at Wichita State? Could have been that. Or maybe he just got homesick and wanted to be cloer to home. As you say we may never know.

Comment

His performances at a D2 school? Did you mean to refer to his experience in summer pick up games at Wichita State? Could have been that. Or maybe he just got homesick and wanted to be cloer to home. As you say we may never know.
                              Yes. Based on his stats I would imagine his performances here weren't pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                                My first diploma, in history, is from Fairmount College of Liberal Arts. It does not say Wichita anywhere.
                                Off topic, but my goodness, when did you graduate -- 1914? You're amazingly computer literate (not to mention alive!) for someone your age.

Comment

Working...
                                X