No announcement yet.

Kenny Manigault - Verballed to Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scout said he it would be an extended visit for our camp. He was scheduled to come to Wichita on Friday. He might of stayed until Sunday. Glad to hear his father was with him. That certainly increases our chances.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Actually, they stayed until this afternoon. Seemed to really enjoy their visit. Extremely personable people.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Actually, they stayed until this afternoon. Seemed to really enjoy their visit. Extremely personable people.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
        In no way could a 4 day stay be a bad thing in this situation. Maybe they will bring him back for an offical this fall and he can see what it is like with students around.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          Extremely personable people.
          Tell me about it. When dad got up and left the gym (following shortly after Grant) he walked by us and shook our hands and gave us a nice little greeting. You couldn't help but smile and wish him a pleasant stay. :D
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think we have to be very high on his list

Comment

The versatility of Kenny has got my full attention.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The first mention of Manigault in the press since his visit indicates he will be playing in this month's evaluation periods looking for more offers. He believes South Carolina, VCU and Virginia are close to offering.

A Scout article at the Adides Take 5ive Classic adds North Carolina and Stanford to schools interested in Manigault. It appears Richmond might be out of it as Manigault says WSU is his only offer.
                In the fast lane

Comment

I dont think standford or unc will offer he would have to be a walk on or beat out one of there pg. I am confident though we can beat out south carolina and the other schools.

Comment

Manigualt is receiving interest from Michigan.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
                    In the fast lane

Comment

"One of the things that separates...Manigault from a number of other point guards in the 2009 class is his length and his ability to use wingspan on the defensive end of the floor. He blocks a number of shots for a guard and can defend the wing well. Manigault is a fine rebounder at this level and does a nice job of knifing his way into the paint with little trouble."
                      In the fast lane

Comment

He's the answer to our big PG to go with our really big rest of the lineup. Hope he makes a decision sooner than later.

Comment

A new offer for Manigault comes from The Citadel.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Not worried by the Citadel but some of these other big boys, thats a different question.
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

A blurb (near the bottom) from today's Post and Courier has KJ favoring us.

Comment

Originally posted by henrytheshock
                                http://www.charleston.net/news/2008/jul/28/gamecocks_lead_georgia_prospects48938/

A blurb (near the bottom) from today's Post and Courier has KJ favoring us.
                                :good: :D :yahoo: 8) :wsu_posters:
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X