Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we his final visit?

Comment

I doubt it. I don't think he's been able to take any officials yet. But you never know.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We do know about that one. No official visits until start of classes or September 1st of the athlete's senior year.

In the fast lane

Comment

Recruiting for Manigualt is intensifying. Virginia and Richmond have stepped up their efforts for him and in turn, Manigualt is visiting Virginia Friday and Richmond Saturday. No offers yet however.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Manigualt's visits this weekend also included VCU. He had good things to say about all three schools. Richmond offered during his visit there. WSU will be the next stop for "KJ."
            In the fast lane

Comment

He was on the opposite floor from where I was but I tried to watch when I could. He's definitely an athlete. I overheard a couple of the HS coaches talking with Kenny and his dad and they think he's much farther along on D than he is on O. But they were quite impressed. He definitely had the attention of the staff.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Hopefully marshall and the gang can pursade him to come to wsu.

Comment

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

The Shockers offer Manigault.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Somehow, it doesn't seem logical that Scout would have him as a 4 star if he didn't have Offensive weapons in his arsenal. I would think a 4 star would have to be good on Defense and Offense.

Comment

Yesterday, I had full intentions of dropping in to watch these young men play, but got sidetracked. Thus, it was great to receive your report Sub and thanks.

Since the day this new Coaching Staff at WSU has arrived, I have been very impressed how they conduct their business. After watching some of our new and returning players scrimmage this summer, there is no doubt that Shocker Hoops is on the rise and this following Season will be an exciting one to witness. In time, we will again take the Valley by storm. We now have shooters, scorers, quality height, and solid depth up and down the roster and it will just keep getting better!!! It would be quite an accomplishment to surge into the top 5 of the Valley this coming Season. One thing is for sure. Our Shocks will move forward and show improvement this year and make some enterprising strides up the following Season!
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

So this kid is probably the first 4 star that WSU has had a legit shot of getting since??? Was Mo a 4 star guy?

Comment

Mo was a 4 star I believe. Currently though, KJ is a three star by both Rivals and Scout but could get back to 4 star status with a good summer.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I wonder how long it will take before he decides? Hopefully this afternoon

Comment

Somehow, it just doesn't strike me that KJ will make a decision soon, not before September anyway. He could be on the rise, and more schools might jump in.

Comment

I wouldn't expect to hear anything until maybe the end of summer when the AAU season wraps up. The staff is on him HARD and he was apparently offered this weekend. Afterwards KJ and his dad spent a lot of time talking to two of the best HS coaches in the area and then time with Coach Grant. When I was leaving I saw them with a group that included some of the coaching staff. They sure weren't in a hurry to leave Wichita.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X