No announcement yet.

Kenny Manigault - Verballed to Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Kenny !! He had some talents , and somewhere along the road he learned how to shoot ........

46.8 % FG , 41.3 % 3pt , 71.2 % FT

Comment

• Good for Kenny.

Comment

• There is a Corey Manigault playing for Pitt. Brother of Kenny? All I could find is that both are linked to Earl "The Goat" Manigault.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Everybody seemed excited about this guy, we got him. What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
            Everybody seemed excited about this guy, we got him. What happened?
            Didn't get much playing time freshman year. Trasnsferred to d2 school.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
              Everybody seemed excited about this guy, we got him. What happened?
              Fairly pedestrian D2 stats at Pikeville. Went pro - now playing pro in Poland

AZS Koszalin basketball, scores, news, schedule, roster, players, stats, rumors, details and more on eurobasket.com

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Big time athlete. That was about it.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• The moral of the story is something several Shockers learn no matter how gifted they are. If extra practice opportunities arise that are deemed as optional, here is a word of advice.

Optional prolly means your hungry teammates will be there, the Coaching Staff will monitor who showed up, and if you aren't on the turnip truck, the word 'optional' could have a different Webster meaning in terms of playing time earned at a later date.

Kenny was indeed a talent and I hope he makes lots of money playing basketball. Once a Shocker, always a Shocker.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I recall a dunk during mopup duty...that was it

Comment

• He was never the next Nate McMillan like I had hoped (long armed point). Or even Pressey.

Comment

• He was an athletic looking young man. Was really excited

Comment

• Kenny Manigault is currently playing in The Basketball Tournament for team Showtime against VCU Ramnation.

Late in the 2nd half and he has 8 pts thus far.

Games are being aired on ESPN3.

Comment

• I really enjoyed meeting his family, especially his father. He is a hell of a nice guy, and a true patriot, serving our country for years. I hope they are all doing well.

Comment

Working...
                            X