Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
    Sounds like Ricky is well acquainted with the underside of life in Doodah. Maybe if WSU wants to acquaint Humphries with la femmes someone should introduce him to Chris Lamb and his lovely volleybabes instead. Much more wholesome (at least one would hope).
    No hoping required. The volley ladies are wholesome and healthy.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
      If "things to do beside basketball" are really important to him, we may be in a bit of trouble there. I'm not sure what his interests are so don't know if we can compete with what some of the other schools can offer (such as football).
      Australia has their own rules of football. So maybe he won't like American football.

Comment

• Bump.

Just because ;)
        The Assman

Comment

• Since this is a message board, and message boarding is for wild speculation from what I gather. Let's assume Isaac is reclassifying. If he is and hasn't done it yet, I would guess it's because he is finishing up some coursework. Does anyone want to wildly speculate when that coursework would finish? I am going to go with June, that way he could get enrolled and get working out with the team come July.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            Bump.

Just because ;)

“Bump” because you know something or “Bump” to mess with us? :) I might need a PM!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• One more crystal ball predition for WSU just made by Jack LeGwin of Zags Blog.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                One more crystal ball predition for WSU just made by Jack LeGwin of Zags Blog.
                Do tell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                  Do tell!
                  http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Isaac-Humphries-at-La-Lumiere-School-128436/CurrentExpertPredictions

E
                  ven better is that it appears he changed his vote from KU to WSU

Comment

• I better go find that .gif I've been looking for.

Comment

• Could be the missing piece for a championship caliber team and year.

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                        Could be the missing piece for a championship caliber team and year.
                        I have a slightly different view on this. I believe that we already HAVE a championship caliber team. He could definitely improve our chances though.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• 7 footer,260 lbs and demands a double team and averages a double double. Id say he instantly comes in and starts and makes WSU a top 5 pre season team imo

Comment

• Well, Shockda, maybe instead of reclassifying, he's going to commit to WSU for 2016 (after a year at La Lumiere opponent Sunrise?) in anticipation of being the missing piece to help next year's champs defend their title? FVV and Baker will leave some mighty big shoes to fill, and even though he plays a different position I'm guessing that the Big Oz has mighty big feet. By the way, welcome back, mum.

And yes, it's something of a fantasy to think about the Shocks trying to go back to back. But what the hell -- Butler played for the championship back to back, and Gordon Hayward didn't miss that heave against Duke by much the first time around. So why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                              7 footer,260 lbs and demands a double team and averages a double double. Id say he instantly comes in and starts and makes WSU a top 5 pre season team imo
                              I couldn't agree more!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                                Well, Shockda, maybe instead of reclassifying, he's going to commit to WSU for 2016 (after a year at La Lumiere opponent Sunrise?) in anticipation of being the missing piece to help next year's champs defend their title? FVV and Baker will leave some mighty big shoes to fill, and even though he plays a different position I'm guessing that the Big Oz has mighty big feet. By the way, welcome back, mum.

And yes, it's something of a fantasy to think about the Shocks trying to go back to back. But what the hell -- Butler played for the championship back to back, and Gordon Hayward didn't miss that heave against Duke by much the first time around. So why not?
                                This may be my favorite ShockerNet post EVER!!!!! I think if he's here 2016, we will have at least two and quite possibly 3 next level guys on our roster AFTER FVV and RB are gone. What a great time to be a Shocker fan!!

Comment

Working...
                                X