Dazon Ingram '15 cg 6-4 to Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My head is spinning.

I guess we will know the answers by November 1, 2015, which is only 8 months of speculation away.

If I get a vote, I prefer a 6-10 or taller, big jumping, long armed, shot blocking, defensive monster 5 man, who can make free throws. His offense can wait.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• My motto for the next few weeks:

If Marshall wants him, I want him.

Marshall can count to 13, there will be room.

(repeat)
      Last edited by shocks02; April 15, 2015, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Mulder ain't gonna see limited time.
        Behind FVV and Baker? Those two are going to have 60 of the available 80 minutes at the 1 and 2, probably more.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          Behind FVV and Baker? Those two are going to have 60 of the available 80 minutes at the 1 and 2, probably more.
          Mulder is a 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
            I think one of the goals would be for Fred and Ron not have to play so many minutes. Mulder can also play some 3. I've seen Mulder play and I can tell
            You right now HE IS A BAD MAN.

Comment

• If Mulder were to come, do you honestly expect Zach Brown to be fine with a back-up role the next two years?

I'm all for improving the talent level but there is a point at which you start to shoot yourself in the foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                If Mulder were to come, do you honestly expect Zach Brown to be fine with a back-up role the next two years?

I'm all for improving the talent level but there is a point at which you start to shoot yourself in the foot.
                I agree. Maybe Marshall is trying to 'get the best athlete available' and he's looking at guards.

But if it were me, I would either go for Dazon Inghram (second choice) to be groomed as a PG or for a quality big (first choice).

The other side of this is that CF could very well be playing PG for us. As someone else stated on this site today, a 6' SG isn't very big (CF is 6' 1").

If that's the case, we can look for reinforcements after next year.

Hey, maybe we can get 'Coach' to come back and read the tea leaves for us.......

Comment

If Mulder were to come, do you honestly expect Zach Brown to be fine with a back-up role the next two years? I'm all for improving the talent level but there is a point at which you start to shoot yourself in the foot.
                  Do we know that we are recruiting Mulder anymore? We need to wait patiently and see how this all shakes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Mulder is a 3
                    Oh geez, you're right. For some reason I was thinking he is a 1-2.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                      Do we know that we are recruiting Mulder anymore? We need to wait patiently and see how this all shakes out.
                      I have no clue if we are. I was just addressing those who would like to bring him with the expectation he displaces Brown.

Comment

If Mulder were to come, do you honestly expect Zach Brown to be fine with a back-up role the next two years?

Maybe I am in the minority but I don't think Mulder will affect Zack that much. I think Zack is going to be a bigger more athletic version of Ben Smith and will see time at the stretch 4 going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                          Maybe I am in the minority but I don't think Mulder will affect Zack that much. I think Zack is going to be a bigger more athletic version of Ben Smith and will see time at the stretch 4 going forward.
                          McDuffie may have something to say about that.

I'm just concerned that if we keep recruiting over talented players, they will transfer. And then that will get used by other coaches as a negative recruiting tactic.

Henderson, Holland, et. al, were not going to keep WSU at the level we're at, so I understand bringing in better players. But Brown is a level or two above them and a prototypical SF.

Comment

I have no clue if we are. I was just addressing those who would like to bring him with the expectation he displaces Brown.
                            Ain't nobody gonna be displacing my Brown.
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                              Ain't nobody gonna be displacing my Brown.
                              I would recommend a laxative. Something over the counter should do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                I would recommend a laxative. Something over the counter should do it.
                                Brown has a head start over McD... At the end of day either MM either sits at the end of the bench or has a a similar role Brown or Kelly did this past year

Comment

Working...
                                X