Dazon Ingram '15 cg 6-4 to Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dazon Ingram '15 cg 6-4 to Alabama

Averaged 12 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists as a sophomore with Theodore Hi (Alabama).

@BAMAMIXTAPE: (Cont'd) Alabama, Nebraska , UAB & Wichita St have been really consistent with Dazon Ingram's recruitment.
    In the fast lane

Now with an offer from Alabama.

Alabama is the latest school to offer Theodore point guard Dazon Ingram, who has seen his recruiting profile blow up this summer.

Comment

Per the article above, Marshall is putting the press on Ingram: Wichita State…has aggressively pursued Ingram. Wichita State coaches told Ingram that he'd be able to come in and play from Day 1 as a freshman.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Also, the Alabama article lists him at 6-5; and his coach believes he's better as a PG than not, because of his exceptional PG skills.

Comment

He's a PG and he's going to play from day 1 next fall? I didn't know we were recruiting the best player in high school.

Interesting.

(Follow up: I don't believe the best player in high school would take minutes from FVV at PG next year, just so you know my sarcasm.)

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            He's a PG and he's going to play from day 1 next fall? I didn't know we were recruiting the best player in high school.

Interesting.

(Follow up: I don't believe the best player in high school would take minutes from FVV at PG next year, just so you know my sarcasm.)
            I don't think the coaches told him he would start, just be in the rotation. I think he's a combo guard that will get minutes in place of the graduating Cotton and/or early entry Baker. If Baker leaves, that opens up the backcourt a lot. We would have FVV, Henderson, Holland, and Brown. We've only seen one of them play D-I basketball, and I believe HCGM is recruiting for a starter at both wings.
            Livin the dream

Comment

ODU and UAB are involved:

@CoachLee_ODU: ODU is the latest team to offer 2015 Theodore (AL) / Alabama challenge guard Dazon Ingram @Aka_Hooper .. Ingram also has UA on the radar

@JTalty: Dazon Ingram has a lot of interest in UAB, but could spots dry up before he makes a decision? http://t.co/3Xscw1IeIX
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

We make his final 8...

@TheRecruitScoop: 2015 Theodore (AR) guard Dazon Ingram has a top eight of Houston, Wichita St, Tennessee, Louisiana Tech, Alabama, UAB, Ole Miss & MTSU.

Comment

Theodore (Ala.) guard Dazon (DAY-zon) Ingram says he will visit WSU on Sept 18. Also has visits scheduled to UAB and Alabama.Ingram (6-5) averaged 20 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists as a junior, according to http://al.com
                  Last edited by shockmonster; August 19, 2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    I believe HCGM is recruiting for a starter at both wings.
                    Well he certainly isn't recruiting backups.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Per the article above, Marshall is putting the press on Ingram: Wichita State…has aggressively pursued Ingram. Wichita State coaches told Ingram that he'd be able to come in and play from Day 1 as a freshman.
                      I don't this kid truly understands yet, what will be expected of him at WSU and how damn hard he will have to work to play Day 1. But he will find out in September.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I also don't think 3G would recruit anyone that doesn't have the potential to compete for playing time. Our recruiting has stepped up a level with our most recent class and the crop we are currently targeting. Not everyone can play but we aren't looking for bench warmers either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          I also don't think 3G would recruit anyone that doesn't have the potential to compete for playing time. Our recruiting has stepped up a level with our most recent class and the crop we are currently targeting. Not everyone can play but we aren't looking for bench warmers either.
                          Do we know which assistant is recruiting him? I wonder how much, if any contact HCGM has had with hum so far...
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            Do we know which assistant is recruiting him? I wonder how much, if any contact HCGM has had with hum so far...
                            No idea, but I would assume Marshall gets involved before offers are made.

Comment

Sully gives a write-up on Ingram's upcoming visit. Looks like our engineering program played a part in his interest in WSU. Stiff competition from UAB and Bama.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...le1281719.html
                              Last edited by Shocker-maniac; August 25, 2014, 10:43 AM.
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X