Dazon Ingram '15 cg 6-4 to Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    Ain't nobody gonna be displacing my Brown.
    All this 'Brown' talk…

Oops, sorry... wrong ‘Brown’ thread!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
      Brown has a head start over McD... At the end of day either MM either sits at the end of the bench or has a a similar role Brown or Kelly did this past year
      Minutes may be similar but roles won't. Kelly and Brown were playing because they can rebound and play defense. Markis will play because of his offense this year.

Comment

• My guess is that we sign a big, then take another "best athlete available" if he is a top 100 and then figure it out afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          My guess is that we sign a big, then take another "best athlete available" if he is a top 100 and then figure it out afterwards.
          So you're saying one more current player on scholly is going to walk??

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
            So you're saying one more current player on scholly is going to walk??
            It's a possiblity
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              I would recommend a laxative. Something over the counter should do it.
              nothing like silky smooth moves on the court
              Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Dazon to pick today

Comment

• Jeff Borzello ‏@jeff:borzello · 8m8 minutes ago
                  Former Alabama commit Dazon Ingram makes his college decision today. He told ESPN it's between Kentucky and Alabama.
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• sorry but I got laugh out of this tweet

TIMMY ‏@genACEs_ · 1h1 hour ago
                    You're from the state of AL, and you're deciding between Wichita State (who?!), he city of Houston, or sticking around for the tide...cmon
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                      sorry but I got laugh out of this tweet

TIMMY ‏@genACEs_ · 1h1 hour ago
                      You're from the state of AL, and you're deciding between Wichita State (who?!), he city of Houston, or sticking around for the tide...cmon
                      And all it took was one phone call from UK and hes gone ..

Comment

• Guys like Ingram will always be battling for time behind one and done's at UK. Good luck to him if he goes there it may be an uphill battle for PT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Guys like Ingram will always be battling for time behind one and done's at UK. Good luck to him if he goes there it may be an uphill battle for PT.
                          My guess is that he stays with Alabama.

Comment

• It's Alabama
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              It's Alabama
                              No surprise about Alabama -- Kentucky may be briefly enticing because it's Kentucky, but as between staying home to play for an NBA champion and going elsewhere, how really likely is that?

Comment

• One thing about it, we're going to find out real quick how good Avery Johnson is at developing talent. I think that Ingram has a high ceiling and if he doesn't work out well, it will be viewed as a failure on Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X