Stephen Hurt '14 c 6-10 offered to KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
    If you're going to rip an entire post from another board, it would help if you put it in quotes.
    :victorious:

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
    I was wondering who the heck you were talking about other than Hurt, Spangler -- Whitehead? RJ?

Fortunately, the link enlightened me: those are all references to Indiana's recruiting activities. As far as I'm concerned, they can have Whitehead and RJ, whoever they are -- or not -- just so long as Hurt comes to WSU. That would be big (literally), and very good, news.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria
      Northwest Florida big man Stephen Hurt will decide within the next week - K-State, Wichita State, Indiana & Miami. Sounds like K-State leads
      I have no idea if this guy has any real 1st-hand info since he still includes Indiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I have no idea if this guy has any real 1st-hand info since he still includes Indiana.
        That would be a big clue.

Comment

• Link to the crystal ball prediction. http://247sports.com/Player/Stephen-Hurt-33761

Comment

• Interesting that in the link posted by The Cat, WSU is totally overlooked. Hurt has visited here, and clearly has interest, yet the only schools that get any mention are the big boys in power conferences. It's as if the Valley (and the spot occupied by one of its members in last year's Final four) didn't even exist. Alleged "leader" K-State is also missing.

Are we in Kansas, or the Twilight Zone?

Comment

• Just a note: Indiana did not get Whitehead; he commits to Seton Hall.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                Interesting that in the link posted by The Cat, WSU is totally overlooked. Hurt has visited here, and clearly has interest, yet the only schools that get any mention are the big boys in power conferences. It's as if the Valley (and the spot occupied by one of its members in last year's Final four) didn't even exist. Alleged "leader" K-State is also missing.

Click the little link above the schools list that says (See all 20 interests). Apparently they only show the first five offers (alphabetically) in the condensed view.

Of note, the Crystal Ball says 75% to WSU.

Comment

• I'll feel a lot better about next year when he officially announces he's coming. Still need another, but an early three man rotation inside with Hurt, Shaq and Carter could go a long way.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Thanks for the clarification, Royal. The full list does at least list WSU as warm in terms of interest. But it doesn't show the vist, just Miami's. I think the main point is to remember to have your grain of salt handy any time you read these things.

I'll just be pleased if the three forecasters who predicted WSU as Hurt's final destination are right.

Comment

according to who, besides Jeff Borzello?
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                        Interesting that in the link posted by The Cat, WSU is totally overlooked. Hurt has visited here, and clearly has interest, yet the only schools that get any mention are the big boys in power conferences. It's as if the Valley (and the spot occupied by one of its members in last year's Final four) didn't even exist. Alleged "leader" K-State is also missing.

Well in this case, 24/7 means who ever is maintaining the Stephen Hurt information has been asleep 24/7 since they posted that. Tennesse has not been on Hurt's list of schools for weeks now... Cat must be short for Cat(ch up)... :bball_spin:
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Click the little link above the schools list that says (See all 20 interests). Apparently they only show the first five offers (alphabetically) in the condensed view.

Of note, the Crystal Ball says 75% to WSU.
                          I see WSU as 25% and KSU as 75% down in the middle. Where do you see the 75% so I can figure out how to read this thing properly?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I see WSU as 25% and KSU as 75% down in the middle. Where do you see the 75% so I can figure out how to read this thing properly?
                              It changed. Last night 3 of 4 predictions were WSU. Today, 3 of 4 are KSU. Of course, I don't see any explanation why.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I'm tired of seeing programs like SMU and Seton Hall getting top 50 recruits, while we still can't land one that will open eyes and make people say, "he did what!?!"We just need to get that one kid to commit, our success will continue to be sustained and then it will just snowball from there. The first hurdle is landing that prized national recruit to show other kids that yes, WSU can ball and WSU is not an island where recruits die.

Comment

Working...
                                X