• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
      Originally posted by rrshock
      Hopefully Toure will never have to play the 3. Especially if he probably isn't suited for it. We should have enough other players for that position.
      Griskenas.
      Ellis
      Maybe, if he can put the ball in the hole.

Comment

Kyles

I've seen Kyles play and not sure he's a 3. He also doesn't seem to be a natural shooter, more of a slasher type 2 guard that can play some point. I think he will be a very good defender and is athletic enough fill in where needed.

Comment

How did he score those 27 and 31 points in his last two games. Must be some sort of a shooter

Comment

When you put the ball through the hoop you score points.

Far away shots are considered "3 pointers" Close shots are considered "2 pointers"
            Occasionally you will stand at whats called the "free throw line" while other players surround "the paint" and get to shoot a shot which if made will be counted as "1 point"

Comment

Kyles

Not saying Kyles can't score points, just saying he's not the natural long range shooter that Murray is. Kyles can play the 2 but will be a more agressive type guard than Murray, I think. It's really hard to say exactly how/where these guys will play since they're still in high school, but I think they both will be good players, just different types of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                When you put the ball through the hoop you score points.

Far away shots are considered "3 pointers" Close shots are considered "2 pointers"
                Occasionally you will stand at whats called the "free throw line" while other players surround "the paint" and get to shoot a shot which if made will be counted as "1 point"
                Second best post of the night... another HOF classic by ASM!
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                  I see both Hawk and Kyles more at SG. Kyles may even play some PG. Although I will agree that Hawk will probably end up playing some SF.
                  HCGM mentioned AJ as a 3 tonight on the radio show. He said he penetrated well but that his 3 point range was only decent, and I took that to mean he wanted a better 3 point shooter at the 2.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Met Dan at the Klein Forest game tonight. Took some video, so I hope to post some clips in the next day or so on You Tube. We'll see how my videographer skills are.

The game was way closer than it should have been. Klein Forest won 74-71, but in my uneducated opinion, they were clearly the better team.

Toure (apparently pronounced two-ray) had 16 points in the first half and finished with 20. The four in the second half were all at the free throw line and he was 0-5 from the field, 0-3 behind the 3 point line in that half.

The 16 he had in the first two quarters came pretty quietly. He did have two 3 pointers. He had a nice block in the second half, and contributed on D with a couple of steals in the game.

Having never seen him play before, I obviously have nothing to compare his night to.

Comment

I thought it's Tour-Ray.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose the first syllable does end in an "r"

Comment

I think it will be the 'Easy-Way', like what we have done with Gal's name.

Two-Ray is much easier to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                            I think it will be the 'Easy-Way', like what we have done with Gal's name.

Two-Ray is much easier to say.
                            And since we're in Kansas, it's gonna be said like it's spelled, whether it's right or wrong.

Comment

tour-ray isn't hard to say at all

Comment

From the Collins - Forest game
                                Demetri Goodsen vs. Toure Murry
                                At GameDay we put our competitive nature to work for you. Our game is helping you compete. We believe, in business, EVERY DAY is GAMEDAY.

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/7450icM5iEh*n3KW*D5crfSgzYec6ik5JsFjfHIf2PU_/DSC_9194copy.jpg[/img]

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X