No announcement yet.

Toure Murry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those stripes on the unis are fabolous!!

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      Those stripes on the unis are fabolous!!
      Dude, that's crazy that HS ballers are out-stylin' us...
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Is it me or was the uni T's wearing was an omen of him being a shocker?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
          Is it me or was the uni T's wearing was an omen of him being a shocker?
          It's more green than black... kinda remind me of Mason's jerseys.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

it's dark dark green in the light

Comment

Torre scored 17 points in their win last night

Comment

T's going to be great for us. Put maybe 10-15 pounds on him and he's good to go! On a side note, I thought up of a nickname for T, it's Trademark. If he happens to dunk on someone, he can say "You've been Trademark'd!"

Comment

Toure scores 19 in a playoff win last night

Comment

Klein Forest's color is probably 'Forest Green', which would make sense, right?

Toure averaged 17.9 ppg over the season, which is encouraging to say the least.

Comment

The paper don't always get the numbers right.The actual numbers were 22 pts 8 reb 7asst 5 stls 3blks. If you want to listen to the game go to (tsrnsports.com)you might also want to listen to some of the other games.

Comment

I'll take those numbers :D
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                          I'll take those numbers :D
                          In a heart beat! :good:
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                            T's going to be great for us. Put maybe 10-15 pounds on him and he's good to go! On a side note, I thought up of a nickname for T, it's Trademark. If he happens to dunk on someone, he can say "You've been Trademark'd!"
                            Here we go again...Let's go ahead and think of his personal "walk-on" music as well...I'm thinking "Enter Sandman." Until he plays a season for us, I'm giving him no props. The best thing about freshmen, is that they become sophomores, or leave the team, or just stay around and not contribute anything like a lazy houseguest. The only Trademark this guy might earn is, "There's another trademark dumbass play by Murry." If this guy's twice as good as the recruits we've had in the last four years, he'll only suck it big time instead of colossally.

I'm not trying to pick on you HP, I'm just in Show Me mode with any recruits or this team next year. I'm not going to chub up until it's delivered in Carbondale, or Omaha, or Des Moines!
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Then fine Big, dont get excited, be your depressed little self, but me, like alot of shocker fans are getting very excited for the future and unlike you, i believe in HCGM.
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                                Then fine Big, dont get excited, be your depressed little self, but me, like alot of shocker fans are getting very excited for the future and unlike you, i believe in HCGM.
                                You're wrong. I believe in Coach Marshall. I just don't think he's infallible. In fact I think he's got a lot of improving to do, but I think he can and probably will do it. I also think it's ridiculous to expect any kind of immediate contribution from a freshman, especially given our recent history in this area.

Edit: If you can name one player we've recruited in the past four years that has met or exceeded his expectations from the Shockernet hype I will say no more on this subject.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X