Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corey Washington 6'6 F Saint Peter's Transfer a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Washington 6'6 F Saint Peter's Transfer a Shocker!

That would be quite the get!
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Comment

I like this one. Obviously still needs an outside shot, but he shot 70% from the field (only 4 attempt per game, but still) his freshman year. Lots of FTs, not a ton of TO relatively and even better, 2 years remaining. He did disappear in the couple of games vs good competition last year, but definitely feels high upside.

Comment

View the profile of Saint Peter's Peacocks Forward Corey Washington on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

We’ve been needing acts, so I’m all for it. If he can upgrade his 3 ball, that’d be spectacular. I still anticipate quite a bit of 4 guard play though

Comment

This kid is on a serious trajectory. Would be a massive pick-up.

Comment

Comment

With his visit being Tuesday .. hopefully he's a shocker by the end of the week.

Comment

Yes pretty please.

Comment

How about some smash mouth, small ball, and hair on fire share the rock ball and beat Memphis every time ball?

Comment

This is wonderful news. Love him. Maybe the most of the whole group.

Comment

Some of you may remember Ron Washington back around 1968-69. He was 6'5" 160 lbs. and they called him "the Thin Man From Chicago". A good player!!!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            How about some smash mouth, small ball, and hair on fire share the rock ball and beat Memphis every time ball?
                            That's what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Sounds like a nice player. But 6'6" and can't shoot the 3?

Comment

Working...
                              X