No announcement yet.

Who does Mills recruit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't trust Bell enough to want him to take 1 three a game.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        I don't trust Bell enough to want him to take 1 three a game.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

As long as Pohto is on the floor more than 5 minutes a game, we will put up decidedly losing records.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
              As long as Pohto is on the floor more than 5 minutes a game, we will put up decidedly losing records.
              One of the absolute dumbest comments I've read in the past three years

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

One of the absolute dumbest comments I've read in the past three years
                I agree, but will add that he certainly doesn't help us win.

Comment

Can't we make room for IA? His junior year is a breakout!

Comment

Not sure in today's environment we should be framing this discussion as 'we need to keep' certain players. That implies more control over the situation then the program has. I would frame it as 'hope these players decide to stay'.

Then 'be careful what you wish for' comes into play.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 7, 2024, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      Can't we make room for IA? His junior year is a breakout!
                      I feel like we keep hearing that he's primed for a breakout year. He looked like it at the beginning of the year and now can't get on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I feel like we keep hearing that he's primed for a breakout year. He looked like it at the beginning of the year and now can't get on the floor.
                        Can't be disturbing the chemistry of the *checks notes* rotation that has gone 1-8 in conference play.

Comment

Early in the year, RD3 wasn’t able to play. Pohto, Abbide, and Ridgnal took all of the minutes at that position. Then Pohto and Abbide were getting most of the minutes. Neither of those two were consistently good. IA doesn’t rebound or pass very well, and he’s an inconsistent shooter. That’s why he’s on the bench.

IMO, RD3 is currently the best at that position. Mills has determined that RD3 and Ridgnal are the best two in the rotation. Ridgnal at least Rebounds well and goes after loose balls (although not a consistent shooter)

So put your money where your mouth is and tell us who are currently, the top two 4’s who should be getting the rotational minutes at that position.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Early in the year, RD3 wasn’t able to play. Pohto, Abbide, and Ridgnal took all of the minutes at that position. Then Pohto and Abbide were getting most of the minutes. Neither of those two were consistently good. IA doesn’t rebound or pass very well, and he’s an inconsistent shooter. That’s why he’s on the bench.

IMO, RD3 is currently the best at that position. Mills has determined that RD3 and Ridgnal are the best two in the rotation. Ridgnal at least Rebounds well and goes after loose balls (although not a consistent shooter)

So put your money where your mouth is and tell us who are currently, the top two 4’s who should be getting the rotational minutes at that position.
                            I think you misunderstood my comment. I was replying to someone that said we should make room for IA next year. I'm basically saying we keep hearing "next year is his break out year" but it never happens.

I'm fine if IA moves on. He's the classic case of Uber athleticism but not a good basketball player.

I 100% agree Ridgnal and RD3 are better

Comment

Even with Ridgnal graduating it's difficult to imagine IA not entering the portal..........unless the love of his life lives here. He is not skilled enough or plays good enough defense to play SF and not physical enough for a PF.

Comment

I think you misunderstood my comment. I was replying to someone that said we should make room for IA next year. I'm basically saying we keep hearing "next year is his break out year" but it never happens.

I'm fine if IA moves on. He's the classic case of Uber athleticism but not a good basketball player.

I 100% agree Ridgnal and RD3 are better
                                Yes. We agree. I’m not optimistic about next year for him either. He had a couple of decent games shooting it early, but he isn’t a consistent shooter, nor does he play with physicality, plus he isn’t a rebounder or ball getter imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X