X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

You get 5 more Kung Wu The Great.
    Well Ballard goes without saying.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

4 more
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

He's going to have to be very careful about who he chooses. Make the wrong choice with a school like he left before, and he may just be seeing backup minutes, kind of like the school he left because it was too crowded. Look at FL St now. They still have 5 guys at or over 6'10" and another at 6'9".

Some big schools will recruit him just to be a backup, regardless of what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

He's going to have to be very careful about who he chooses. Make the wrong choice with a school like he left before, and he may just be seeing backup minutes, kind of like the school he left because it was too crowded. Look at FL St now. They still have 5 guys at or over 6'10" and another at 6'9".

Some big schools will recruit him just to be a backup, regardless of what they say.
          Excellent point.

Comment

I want Rogers to stay for sure. With a true PG I think we can get a lot more out of him.

Comment

I want Rogers to stay for sure. With a true PG I think we can get a lot more out of him.
              So far so good. 3 more.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Quincy Acy stays, Quincy Ballard stays.

Q = Q
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What impressive improvement the 1-2 Q combo have made.

Comment

I left QB in our "stays Crowd" for you. That will be a key for us to move forward is to keep our foundational players here.
                    Unless Memphis wins the AAC tourney,, Walton won't be dancing.. I'm not sure if Rogers was to leave if he would have another Season to sit out first?

Comment

Keep - Ballard, Pohto, Degray, Bamba, Joy and Rogers. Cut everyone else loose. I can't handle another season of the same people taking all the minutes when we need to develop young talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Keep - Ballard, Pohto, Degray, Bamba, Joy and Rogers. Cut everyone else loose. I can't handle another season of the same people taking all the minutes when we need to develop young talent.
                        Perfect, except I think we have to keep XB unless something very good comes along at point

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          With Bamba, Joy, Pipkin, and Williams covering some of the same space as Rogers and DeGray while we are really needing to recruit a more experienced PG to take charge, not sure how many minutes will be available for having all 4 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Perfect, except I think we have to keep XB unless something very good comes along at point
                            Unless we land someone better at PG in the portal, it doesn't really matter who else we keep. Results will be similar to this year.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Agreed, Bell has become a serviceable backup PG that would give a primary true PG a blow for, maybe, 10 minutes a game. Bell can also probably played the 2 well if we had a solid true PG that values the ball.

Comment

we need every guard on our team to be a reliable threat from 3. Bell doesn't even trust himself enough to take more than 1 three a game. I just don't know what use he has outside of a backup PG. I'm afraid if we brought him back Mils would be too tempted to make him the starter since he has experience in the system.

Comment

Working...
                                X