Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bijan Cortes | 6' 3" - G | OU Transfer | SHOCKER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inference that Grant Sherfield and Austin Reaves had good things to say about WSU is a plus, to say the least.

I don't know what the future will bring but I will say from what I've seen and heard so far, this appears to be a program that is going to be very easy to root for and support, and I have zero problems with that tact.

Comment

But Cortes has always been advanced in the pick-and-roll game, capable of making split-second reads on the first level of defense (his own defender), the second level (the screener’s defender) and the third level (the help defenders).

“His game is almost built for the next level because he’s so good in the pick and roll,” Reese said. “I think he surprises a lot of people with how athletic he is and then he’s just a big, strong point guard that has incredible vision. He’s a lot of fun to coach.”-

I'm all in...

Comment

We need Cortes to mentor Noam, while Noam's body matures. Then we need Noam to mentor [Anybody] while his dual leg transplant surgery heals up.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Just for fun before Oct. 7th.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

So I take it he took care of his eligibility problem

Comment

Just read a preview of tomorrow’s exhibition and BC was not mentioned. Assuming the credit transfer issue hasn’t been cleared up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
                Just read a preview of tomorrow’s exhibition and BC was not mentioned. Assuming the credit transfer issue hasn’t been cleared up yet?
                From the preview I saw on GoShockers.com it sounds ike it may be cleared up. That preview stated:

Wichita State has 10 players on scholarship eligible to play in 2023-24 and two walk-ons.
                The implication to me is that they know neither DeGray or Cortes will be eligible. DeGray's situation is totally understandable. Cortez situation is a total mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

From the preview I saw on GoShockers.com it sounds ike it may be cleared up. That preview stated:

The implication to me is that they know neither DeGray or Cortes will be eligible. DeGray's situation is totally understandable. Cortez situation is a total mystery.
                  Lmao wtf. Not a single pg on roster.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

Easy to plan against, full court press

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

I'm supportive of HCPM, but not having an eligible PG on the roster is hard to look past.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I'm supportive of HCPM, but not having an eligible PG on the roster is hard to look past.
                        mind-numbingly stupid

Comment

Point guard?!? We don't need no steenking point guard!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            Point guard?!? We don't need no steenking point guard!
                            Ballard - Point Center

Comment

Maybe Ridgnal can be our Magic Johnson...

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Ballard - Point Center
                                That’s s new directive from the Pentagon, that’s right out of G2 and G3 making a combined G5 basketball position, experimenting with a new position, point-center.

We are here in Wichita doing a survey, asking if everyone likes it.

I don’t like it, I don’t like it at all. Put down one “no”, one “against”.

Comment

Working...
                                X