Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bijan Cortes | 6' 3" - G | OU Transfer | SHOCKER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bijan Cortes | 6' 3" - G | OU Transfer | SHOCKER!!

Since Taylor mention his name specifically in a tweet, figured I'd start his own thread.
    The Assman

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
      MmmBop!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

MmmBop!
        Way ahead of you.

I for one would welcome the guy known as Mitch from Dazed and Confused, or alternatively, the Hispanic Hansen brother.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Coach asked to pick him up from the airport but he said, “Nah, I got my own ride, but maybe I’ll see you later.”
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Is he going to bring O’Bannion with him? He’s a dick, but a good guy to have on your side.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Are you cool, mannn?

Comment

You SOB’s made me laugh hard enough that I had to rewatch that entire movie last night.

Comment

Was hoping Cortes could be the backup behind Abmas. If Abmas doesn't come I hope HCPM has another option to at least compete for lead PG. Cortes has some promise but I would be uncomfortable giving him the keys to the offense right away.

Comment

In high school, Cortes was ranked 150th by Rivals. He committed when Kruger was the coach. Oral Roberts and OSU among others recruited him. Moser is losing a lot off of last years team. Sherfield and Tanner Groves are done. Jacob Groves, Hill, Cortes and Bamisile are in the portal. Uzan is the only productive player returning.

Comment

Cortes visiting this weekend.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I just read an article about how an official visit is done and it mentions that a cookie cake is considered a must have dessert. It doesn’t say if a few hundreds reveal themselves as the recruit eats it. I wonder if Cortes room had an “armchair” with a bag of goodies. It says a visit can last 48 hours from the time the recruit gets on campus. The article was about a Miami football recruit and his parents, and they ended up spending 3 nights in a Ritz Carlton.

Comment

Why is everyone making fun of the cookie cake? Who's to say it isn't his favorite dessert and they knew it? Hell I like to go down to Great American Cookie and grab slices of cookie cake now and again. Love that stuff!

Plus, I doubt that will be the highlight of his trip lol. Its just what he chose to put in his arrival picture.

I don't think it is a big deal lol.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

It's fine. It's just the perfect symbol of how fADDB set us up to recruit in the NIL era.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Apparently, cookie cakes can be very effective.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                              X