No announcement yet.

Makhi Myles 6'6" SF Class of 2023 - Committed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this kids game A LOT! Excited for him to get to WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
      Will Brown get axed? That is the question

Fact: WSU won the conference in Brown's first year. And we've been over that fluke and how Covid helped him achieve that. As well as the massive amount of luck to win so many of those close games

Fact: They under=performed last year. Understatement

Fact: Some people on this message board wanted Brown fired before last season ended, I think some people saw where the program was headed. Most were willing to see how he would do with a team of his guys. Bad start to that.

There are some people on this message board that haven't been fair to coach Brown. I think most everyone has been fair. Everyone wanted him to succeed after he got hired.

If some of the people on this message board were the AD, we would have fired coach Marshall after year two. Absolutely false. He had a positive track record and you could see what he was building.

Fact: I'm glad some shocker net posters are not the AD. Pretty sure all ShockerNet posters would have been better ADs than Boatright
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Will Brown get axed?

Fact: WSU won the conference in Brown's first year.

Fact: They under=performed last year.

Fact: Some people on this message board wanted Brown fired before last season ended,

There are some people on this message board that haven't been fair to coach Brown.

If some of the people on this message board were the AD, we would have fired coach Marshall after year two.

Fact: I'm glad some shocker net posters are not the AD.
        Thank you Mr. Boatright. Welcome to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          I like this kids game A LOT! Excited for him to get to WSU.
          Yes, he looks talented. But he's not a dumb kid, and most likely realizes that he has a one time (actually maybe more than 1 time) get out of jail free card to play with the transfer rules. Not a huge risk anymore to sign.

Comment

If some of the people on this message board were the AD, we would have fired coach Marshall after year two.
            After an 0-6 start in the Valley in that second year, the Shockers rattled off 9 of 13 wins to finish the regular season. They even won two games in St. Louis, though for some strange reason, the folks at the Valley office let Creighton take WSU's spot in Semifinal Saturday. WSU would take down Buffalo in a postseason tournament before losing to a much more experienced Stanford team.

Trust me. Nobody was thinking about firing Gregg after Year 2. You could look ahead and see that the Shockers would have many key pieces returning for 2009-10 and then would have just about all those pieces coming back for 2010-11. The future looked bright then. Now? Well, uhh, hmmm...

78-65

Comment

Comment

Tulane is pointing up as well.

Comment

How about an awesome pg transfer for next Season?
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Makhi recent highlights:

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Makhi recent highlights:

https://youtu.be/qYnXpS1LP8w
                      What number? What color uni?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

What number? What color uni?
                        #5 in grey.

Comment

Comment

I still don't think he makes it to campus, and I'm okay with that if it means we've made a change at the top.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              I still don't think he makes it to campus, and I'm okay with that if it means we've made a change at the top.
                              If you think about the new transfer rules, it might actually be better for some of these borderline 4* guys to start off at a smaller school where they can make an impact and then use their one free transfer to move up to a P5, as opposed to sitting on the bench at a P5, where they either have to wait for an opportunity or transfer down, and then they're stuck for the rest of their career.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

If you think about the new transfer rules, it might actually be better for some of these borderline 4* guys to start off at a smaller school where they can make an impact and then use their one free transfer to move up to a P5, as opposed to sitting on the bench at a P5, where they either have to wait for an opportunity or transfer down, and then they're stuck for the rest of their career.
                                I used to view WSU as P5 status or at least Top 50 or better potential. However, if we are going to continue to be 125 ish, who cares (transfers or not)? Some of you will watch anyone play, if they are playing basketball, whether Shockers or other teams. However, there are a good number of us who only care about Shocker basketball, and that means competitive basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X