No announcement yet.

Makhi Myles 6'6" SF Class of 2023 - Committed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a good player/recruit. However, with his family living in Starkville, he will constantly have lots of MSU friends/people in his ear. Today, never a sure thing until he is in class, and even then a question mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      Sounds like a good player/recruit. However, with his family living in Starkville, he will constantly have lots of MSU friends/people in his ear. Today, never a sure thing until he is in class, and even then a question mark.
      Unfortunately, that is pretty much a given about any recruit this day and age.

Comment

Hard to tell much in those clips. I’ve seen better defense from a first year law student.

Comment

You would know. I’ve seen you play

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Hard to tell much in those clips. I’ve seen better defense from a first year law student.
            There can be some pretty good 1L basketball players!

Comment

He made the right choice. None of those other schools has WSU's pedigree.

The only thing to give pause is that there could be a program with a higher bid$$ than WSU out there. Enticement is no longer illegal in college sports, and there's no such thing as "amatuer" status anymore. Hardly a minor concern...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Shoes and hair account for something
                Fletch: “ 6’5 - 6’9” with the Afro”

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

Fletch: “ 6’5 - 6’9” with the Afro”
                  Pretty good dribbler.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Pretty good dribbler.
                    Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                      This seems to be a really good get! Some analysists are shocked he left Mississippi. Have they never been there?? The only reason, particularly for black players, a player with the opportunity to leave, would not leave is they just didn't know any better.

That goes for a lot of the South.
                      Miss State / Starkville is a dump, Ole Miss is about as “old south” as a place can get.

Comment

I try not to put a person home town down. It reminds me of the arrogant clowns here in Northeast that put Wichita down and have never been there. Speaking of Wichita and Wichita State, I was really impressed with the growth and how beautiful the campus was on my recent visit home. Totally awesome.

That being said, I want pre welcome Makhi Myles to WSU and wish him the best of luck. Go Shocks.
                        Last edited by TheShocktocles; August 31, 2022, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
                          MOOOOOOOON RIVER! Whew! Thank you, Doc! Ever serve time?
                          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Miss State / Starkville is a dump, Ole Miss is about as “old south” as a place can get.
                            But they came up with the name StarkVegas - surely it's a happening place!

Comment

Comment

I spent a little time on the Mississippi State Campus last year and thought it was pretty nice. Surprisingly, considering it is the south, their library has very nice small, excellent museums for Ulysses Grant and Abraham Lincoln plus a museum housing a collection of early record players. A student even demonstrated a few of them. I don’t know about the town itself. We stayed in Columbus MS in a B&B that was an Antebellum Mansion. We were on a road trip to Florida with a stop for the LSU at Alabama football game. We wanted to see what a big time college football atmosphere was like and it did not disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                                X