No announcement yet.

Makhi Myles 6'6" SF Class of 2023 - Committed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This young man looks really good in his video. Has both a inside and outside game….
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Looks like a excellent recruit. Exciting times ahead.

Comment

Bumping. This kid getting good praise.

Comment

Did he sign the LOI?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            Did he sign the LOI?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Your answer didn't show up

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Your answer didn't show up
                Shows up for me .. might have twitter blocked or something .. but here.

I'm told that Makhi Myles (
                @datboizakilla
                ) plans to formally sign his NLI with Wichita State next Wednesday. The 6-foot-6 wing has already started his senior season at Starkville in Mississippi.

From Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Shows up for me .. might have twitter blocked or something .. but here.

I'm told that Makhi Myles (
                  @datboizakilla
                  ) plans to formally sign his NLI with Wichita State next Wednesday. The 6-foot-6 wing has already started his senior season at Starkville in Mississippi.

From Taylor
                  Thanks

Comment

Did he sign today?

Comment

Yes:

Nov. 16—Makhi Myles is willing to go wherever his dream takes him. And it's taking him to Wichita, Kansas. The Starkville senior signed a basketball scholarship with Wichita State on Wednesday. He had offers closer to home — Mississippi State and Ole Miss — but the Shockers' program stood out in his mind. "They're used to winning, and they play a lot of high-value teams like Memphis, ...

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                        Yes:

Nov. 16—Makhi Myles is willing to go wherever his dream takes him. And it's taking him to Wichita, Kansas. The Starkville senior signed a basketball scholarship with Wichita State on Wednesday. He had offers closer to home — Mississippi State and Ole Miss — but the Shockers' program stood out in his mind. "They're used to winning, and they play a lot of high-value teams like Memphis, ...
                        Great. Thanks for posting. I looked a little yesterday and didn’t see anything.

Comment

He does know that two of the three "high value teams" he mentioned we play yearly are leaving next year right?
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            He does know that two of the three "high value teams" he mentioned we play yearly are leaving next year right?
                            Shhhhhhhh!!!
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

Shhhhhhhh!!!
                              Hey, I'm still high on the AAC going forward. I just thought his quote was funny considering.

This conference still has a ton of potential. Temple should be better than they have been. We're a coach away from getting back to a better position. SMU should take a step up. I really do have confidence in both UNT and UAB to be solid and take a step with the rise in conference profile. Tulsa should get better. Tulane is rising and could be a top team. There are a lot of unknowns, but a lot of positives and he could still be playing against top talent.

Will he stay committed if Brown gets axed?
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Will Brown get axed?

Fact: WSU won the conference in Brown's first year.

Fact: They under=performed last year.

Fact: Some people on this message board wanted Brown fired before last season ended,

There are some people on this message board that haven't been fair to coach Brown.

If some of the people on this message board were the AD, we would have fired coach Marshall after year two.

Fact: I'm glad some shocker net posters are not the AD.

Comment

Working...
                                X