This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankamp opening up?

I am a junior that currently attends North High School and I have a few classes with C Fran. The other day he was talking about opening up his recruitment. The reason is him and Perry recently had an alteracation at the Warren Old Town Theatre because Perry cut him in the line of the concession stand and grabbed the last hot dog. There's more to the story but that's when the feud started. Anyways he doesn't want to play on the same team as him anymore. He said if he had to sign today he would pick WSU because he wants to ( Jeezy voice ) put on for his city, on on for his city, put on. Go SHOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm . . . very interesting.

Comment

Keep hogging those hot dogs Perry.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by jhanika7 View Post
        I am a junior that currently attends North High School and I have a few classes with C Fran. The other day he was talking about opening up his recruitment. The reason is him and Perry recently had an alteracation at the Warren Old Town Theatre because Perry cut him in the line of the concession stand and grabbed the last hot dog. There's more to the story but that's when the feud started. Anyways he doesn't want to play on the same team as him anymore. He said if he had to sign today he would pick WSU because he wants to ( Jeezy voice ) put on for his city, on on for his city, put on. Go SHOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Have you ever posted anything that was true?

Comment

This sounds like a flashback scene from Family Guy.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Very interesting and totally false. Frankamp had his mind made up about going to KU when he was a kid. His dad went there, and no way Connor goes anywhere else. I hope by some chance I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              Keep hogging those hot dogs Perry.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This sounds like an urban myth.

Comment

Anybody that believes this is crazy

Comment

Connor hasn't, and can't, sign anything so if he REALLY wants to "re-open" his recruitment all he has to do is accept the calls.

That being said, knowing the family, if this report is accurate, I don't expect it to have long term implications. But man I'd really love to see this kid in a Shocker uniform.

Comment

This can't be true, Perry doesn't like hot dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        This sounds like an urban myth.
                        Sounds like a Wichita Eagle rumor to me. Somebody there thinks they have a sense of humor, I guess. lol Ron Baker will do just fine without Frankamp! around.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          I just knew when I read the first line of this thread that WStateU would come up with a classic response.

As usual, he was right on cue!
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

NOT very believable.....
                            You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

Can we delete this thread?!?! This is absolutely ridiculous and has no validation. I'd believe the Mayans over this fool.
                              Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Working...
                              X