This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally believe this.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

It makes me laugh
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by jhanika7 View Post
        I am a junior that currently attends North High School and I have a few classes with C Fran. The other day he was talking about opening up his recruitment. The reason is him and Perry recently had an alteracation at the Warren Old Town Theatre because Perry cut him in the line of the concession stand and grabbed the last hot dog. There's more to the story but that's when the feud started. Anyways he doesn't want to play on the same team as him anymore. He said if he had to sign today he would pick WSU because he wants to ( Jeezy voice ) put on for his city, on on for his city, put on. Go SHOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Perry is just working on blocking out little 3-point shooting guards who want to crash the boards. The fact he got the hot dog makes Bill Self smile. Oh, by the way...you're full of **** jhanika.

Comment

This thread reminds me, and is as believable, as some of the ones posted on April 1st.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            This thread reminds me, and is as believable, as some of the ones posted on April 1st.
            Maybe jhanika can't read a calendar.

Comment

It must officially be the off season, because the stupid is ramping up.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

@jhanika did you get this directly from Conner?
                In the fast lane

Comment

I'm going to leave it open, just for the fact that @WstateU: posted up a dancing wiener picture.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

All I can say is those must be dang good hot dogs at the Warren Old Town Theatre!

Comment

Tyrone, who betta P. Ellis or C. Frankcamp?

Comment

Who ya going to call? Ghost Wiener Buster!!! ---bustin some fancy smancy dance moves right here on SN.

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post
                          Can we delete this thread?!?! This is absolutely ridiculous and has no validation. I'd believe the Mayans over this fool.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ron Baker is a smarter player then Conner Frankamp...and maybe a little bit more unselfish too.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THE WORLD DOES NOT COME TO AN END ON DEC.21ST-2012? YIPES, STRIPES, BEECHNUT GUM!!!!!!!

Comment

Well ... this is actually believable ... Perry now committed to a school with a _very_ well known heavily gay population and is said to be grabbing another man's wiener, causing trouble for the jayhawks basketball team. Sorta reminds me of the elevator incident.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X