Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go back and look at Jhanika's other posts. One about Coy playing catcher and one about one of our pitchers being moved to the outfield. The stuff he comes up with is ridiculous. And now Frankamp wants to "put us on the map?" Thank you Frankamp, we can't wait to get on the map. It's been far too long since anyone has noticed little ol' WSU.

Comment

the conner is good...buy 3G dont want someone who dont want WSU as there #1

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        I should also mention that Frankamp was born with a Jayhawk logoed binky hanging out of his mouth -- he doesnt have a choice. If KU accepts him his parents arent going to allow anything from fulfilling THEIR dream.
        But the Hot Dog.... how dare Perry take his hot dog.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Really Conner and Perry? Stealing hotdogs at the Warren. That's amateur hour. Real KU basketball players get in knife fights at bars. Step your game up.

-- J.R.

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Weinergate II

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
              Weinergate II

@BostonWu:, my memory is fading quickly, please update us on Weinergate I... I recall a fan tossing a 'loaded' weiner towards Devlin Court.

Too bad I'm traveling all week on business or this thread might become historic. :)
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh

Comment

Have you seen my baseball?

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                    I'm going to leave it open, just for the fact that @WstateU: posted up a dancing wiener picture.
                    That's what she said?
                    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      This isn't a prediction. He says it a statement that Conner made. I bet that Bill Self will be checking it out with Conner and will be talking to Perry also if there's some truth in it.
                      He also "heard" that Johnny Coy was moving to catcher, Don Lambert was transferring back to Baylor, and Kris Gardner was moving to the outfield. Yet, none of those things happened. I just don't have much faith in what he says, even if it is "a statement that Conner made."

Would I love to see Conner come to WSU? Yes, because he is good. Am I taking this thread with a gigantic grain of salt? Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        @BostonWu:, my memory is fading quickly, please update us on Weinergate I... I recall a fan tossing a 'loaded' weiner towards Devlin Court.

Too bad I'm traveling all week on business or this thread might become historic. :)
                        The original Weinergate debacle harkens back to the day when K-State AD Weiser was trying to put together package promotions to boost men’s basketball attendance by offering 2-for-1 men’s/women’s tickets, free hotdogs & popcorn. Well when the free dogs were offered the kitty fans showed up in droves while the concession crews were ill-prepared for the mass hysteria. Needless to say the free hotdog lines were long which prompted outcry among the fan base.

Comment

If Conner Frankamp changes his commitment from KU to WSU over a Warren Theatre hot dog, Bill Warren will change his menus to rename his hot dogs Frankampfurters.

Comment

A chili dog will be remained a Frankampfarter.

Comment

Over a hot dog. They must have been going to see the Hunger Games.

Comment

I heard Ellis is going to transfer to Tulsa right away to play for Manning. So the hotdog situation has been averted........

see I can do it to. It's easy to post insane bits of "information" on this nifty interweb.

Even if Frankamp DID say all of this. I doubt it was intended to be taken 100% seriously.....
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X