Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KU Boosters will promise Conner his own Dog N Shake franchise when he graduates.. He won't be able to resist those butter toasted buns...
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Wait a minute ....

hot dog --> frankamp --> van kamp --> pork and beans --> hot dog

We've been snookered, but I cracked the code!
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

My Brothers girlfriends sister's cousin, can verify that this is 100% accurate
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I'm not saying he's a lock to end up here but when talking to him at school today he basically said WSU was at the top of his list right now but things could change. He said he would really like to help put his hometown school on the map while being able to play in front of his friends and family. It's not over yet but were in a much better position to land him than we've ever been due to the his issues with Perry Ellis.

Comment

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Connor pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Comment

What reason do we have to discount jhanika? He says he heard it straight from Conner.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha (uncontrolled laughter). I was smiling all the way through reading this thread. Unfortunately for jhanika this is just a bit too unbelievable to be true. If, on the other hand, Conner actually does come to WSU, I promise to personally apologize to jhanika and buy him a hotdog. (I just love making safe promises.)

Comment

Even if this is true this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

A quick check of jhanika7's previous forum posts show that he has made a lot of predictions. However, few of them have had a ton of substance. I will stay in wait and see mode on our recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                      A quick check of jhanika7's previous forum posts show that he has made a lot of predictions. However, few of them have had a ton of substance. I will stay in wait and see mode on our recruiting.
                      This isn't a prediction. He says it a statement that Conner made. I bet that Bill Self will be checking it out with Conner and will be talking to Perry also if there's some truth in it.
                      Last edited by tropicalshox; March 27, 2012, 04:21 AM.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Can I hold my breath yet?

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          What reason do we have to discount jhanika? He says he heard it straight from Conner.
                          Because it's over a hotdog, lol

This story is way too silly to make sense.

Comment

I'm still laughing
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              Sanity.
                              Junior in highschool.

Those are two sufficient reasons for this cowboy.

Comment

I should also mention that Frankamp was born with a Jayhawk logoed binky hanging out of his mouth -- he doesnt have a choice. If KU accepts him his parents arent going to allow anything from fulfilling THEIR dream.

Comment

Working...
                                X