Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankamp is expected to files charges against Ellis, but fortunately for Ellis it's only a missedawiener.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Frankamp is expected to files charges against Ellis, but fortunately for Ellis it's only a missedawiener.
      Missdaweiner!
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I have talked to the besr friend of Conner's Father, who talked to Marty, who said that niether did incident happen, nor is Conner considering changing scools. I think if this young man's story has any truth to it, that Conner has gotten tired
        of all the questions, so he started playing this guy, hooked him a reeled him in.

Comment

Originally posted by WSU Cowboy View Post
          I have talked to the besr friend of Conner's Father, who talked to Marty, who said that niether did incident happen, nor is Conner considering changing scools. I think if this young man's story has any truth to it, that Conner has gotten tired
          of all the questions, so he started playing this guy, hooked him a reeled him in.
          Isn't there some way the original poster gets banned for this? He has been speaking falsehood after falsehood for the last few months. While we all had fun with the thread, it's really sort of slanderous what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by WSU Cowboy View Post

Yep, sounds like Conner was just pullin' his wiener. :congratulatory:
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Now I am confused. I thought it was Frankamp that misseddawiener.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Yep, sounds like Conner was just pullin' his wiener. :congratulatory:
                Could be the basis of a song by Wierd Al Yankobit.

Comment

Dang, and ADES just ordered a new vehicle for the Shocker basketball's team's use. Hopefully he still has time to cancel the order. Coach Marshall may be very disappointed though.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    Missdaweiner!
                    Damn, I knew I was close. :)
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Touche` on the missedaweiner! Very very well done! I am still laughing
                      -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

I'm still amused by all of this.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I just called the Warren and they said they have never run out of hot dogs...interesting....

Comment

Speaking of hot dogs, does anyone remember when Jamie Arnold was thrown off the team at halftime and went up in the stands in the second half to cheer on the Shockers and chow down a hot dog?

I can't for the life of me believe Eric Sexton allowed that.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              Speaking of hot dogs, does anyone remember when Jamie Arnold was thrown off the team at halftime and went up in the stands in the second half to cheer on the Shockers and chow down a hot dog?

I can't for the life of me believe Eric Sexton allowed that.
                              is this true...thats funny stuff right there

Comment

wow this thread really needs to go...its just getting downright pointless. just sayin lol

Comment

Working...
                                X