X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ on YouTube live against NW right now

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Joe Auer was interviewed on one of the local sports channels and said T.J. has always been a huge Shockers fan and was a 'ball boy' during the Fred and Ron years. It really didn't surprise me after watching the interview. T.J. said he can achieve all his lofty goals playing here.
      I take it he wasn't the ball boy traumatized for life on one particular occasion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I take it he wasn't the ball boy traumatized for life on one particular occasion...
        That was the beginning of the end for me.

Comment

• Heights won in a huge way. Does anybody have access to his stats last night?
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Funny we were talking about that last game, one of our staff was “attempting to get the attention “ of the towel guy and it wasn’t going well.

#UncomfortableMemories

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              Heights won in a huge way. Does anybody have access to his stats last night?
              He scored 17 but only played about half the game. Seemed like he probably had double figures in rebounds too.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Heights won in a huge way. Does anybody have access to his stats last night?
                Here is a box score of the Heights vs Northwest game won by Heights 77-36.

https://www.maxpreps.com/games/12-1-...core&schoolid=

TJ did have 17 points on 6-7 from the field and 5-6 from the line. He also grabbed 9 rebounds. He had 3 assists, 1 turnover, 3 steals and 1 blocked shot. He did pick up 3 personal fouls.

Comment

• 6'6 now huh?

Wichita Heights star TJ Williams scores 1,000 career points | The Wichita Eagle (kansas.com)

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Coach Mills' comments on TJ:

“His passing ability, his downhill ability, and the thing I’m most impressed with is he’s really assertive, both vocally and with the ball in his hands,” Mills said. “Sometimes when guys play, because they’re better than others, they may be a little passive, but you can tell he takes the lead and you appreciate that from a competitive standpoint knowing you’re going to have a player who’s that assertive and others will follow. So I’m very mindful of his leadership abilities and I’ve seen it portrayed on the court.”
                      Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/varsit...#storylink=cpy

Comment

• Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Wilkins, Williams 6-8 junior teammate at Heights, is legit and should have many offers heading into his senior year. Would be a very good addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Wilkins, Williams 6-8 junior teammate at Heights, is legit and should have many offers heading into his senior year. Would be a very good addition.
                            Yep. Amalachi Wilkins

https://www.maxpreps.com/ks/wichita/...=3ne69ii0utk22

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Back in May, Wilkins was ranked as the #3 player in the class of '25 in Kansas by Prep Hoops KS. Carter Kaifes of Mill Valley (MOKAN) and Jaalan Watson of Olathe North (PAC) are ahead of him.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X