Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quincy Ballard - 7'0 240 transfer from Florida State (verbal to WSU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
    Two great articles on Quincy Ballard and Issac Abbide by Taylor Eldridge. One is 7 ft and the other is 6"9. Both athletic and strong. When you add in KP 6"10, IPBC 6"9, JW 6"7, JR 6"7, and bruisers Gus O 6"6 and JR 6"6 we got a front line that will not be intimidated this year. I also think these players are better offensively. I am getting excited. Go Shocks.
    I have to agree. Positive development. Goshockers lists KP at 6'11".

Too bad Mo didn't have that kind of help down on the block last year. He did do a pretty good job going it alone though. Gotta give him credit for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I have to agree. Positive development. Goshockers lists KP at 6'11".

Too bad Mo didn't have that kind of help down on the block last year. He did do a pretty good job going it alone though. Gotta give him credit for that.
      Notwithstanding his limitations, I agree MO didn't have much help last year. I hope these new players can play defense. I know Houston can play defense. Kevin Sampson gets those kids to buy in and play defense. It's amazing to see how they rotate and cover space. They had terrible shooting game against Villanova last year and still held them to 50 points. Yikes!!!!! That's defense. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Notwithstanding his limitations, I agree MO didn't have much help last year.
        Agree. New Mexico a step up. Maybe they'll appreciate his 9 points, 3 Rebounds, 0 Assists, 0 Blocks, and 5 Turn over games more than we did.

Comment

Working...
        X