X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild guess……he’s coming back….

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Per Instagram, RCIV with ”Announcement at 12”…
      I will be waiting with bated breath...not

Comment

• Probably my best case would be RCIV and Rudi but it would be hard to pass on Klintman,

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Probably my best case would be RCIV and Rudi but it would be hard to pass on Klintman,
          Maybe Evan could become a walk on ....ohh wait....never mind

Comment

• First choice is RC without question. My next choice would be Klintman.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              PG------Porter
              2G-------Colby Rogers, Bell, Okafor, Ricks, Pierre, Wilson
              SF-------Okafor, Ricks, Wilson
              PF-------Rojas, Abidde
              C---------Pohto, Ballard, Rojas

I don't like that, do you?
              I mean, I don't really dislike it. I think the staff has rebounded pretty well for losing so many players. We weren't going to get top high school or transfers, so what we got is the next best option.

Also, Rogers might have to take a transfer red shirt year.

Comment

• We need another PG!! A primarily shooting guard as a backup is not enough, particularly if CP gets hurt for any length of time. We have backups to the backups at every other position. This is also CP's last year. Would be helpful to have a PG with experience in the current system for next year.

Comment

• In general count me as underwhelmed with our additions. Need RC back bad to get us through next season, need another PG and a reliable rim protector. Going to be a log jam at the 2/3 area and 2-3 unhappy players who will only last a season. If RC doesn't return things could be a little messy finding the right combo's.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    In general count me as underwhelmed with our additions. Need RC back bad to get us through next season, need another PG and a reliable rim protector. Going to be a log jam at the 2/3 area and 2-3 unhappy players who will only last a season. If RC doesn't return things could be a little messy finding the right combo's.
                    I too don't fully understand some of the praise the staff is getting. At least the latest addition appears to be someone who can step in and feel a need as an actual sharpshooter. Everyone else has mostly been average to blah. Most with limited ceilings. Not saying they can't play or contribute at all, but there hasn't been a wow type of addition that jumps out at you.

Who knows, maybe the pieces all together make up more than it appears on paper when they fit together, but I'll have to wait and see. Nothing that's happened so far really excites me or gives me any kind of warm and fuzzies for next year.

Getting C4 back would be huge, but I don't see it happening. Another PG is absolutely a must, and hopefully not a grad Xfer type as we need someone with experience the following year. Would still love to see Ngandu or whatever commit. He'd give us another young, dynamic big kid with potential.

But the best news we could get is the firing or resignation of one Darron Boatright.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Overtime View Post
                      Wild guess……he’s coming back….
                      So if you're right, does he get a new thread,

"Ricky Council IV is a Shocker", "Again"?

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I too don't fully understand some of the praise the staff is getting. At least the latest addition appears to be someone who can step in and feel a need as an actual sharpshooter. Everyone else has mostly been average to blah. Most with limited ceilings. Not saying they can't play or contribute at all, but there hasn't been a wow type of addition that jumps out at you.

Who knows, maybe the pieces all together make up more than it appears on paper when they fit together, but I'll have to wait and see. Nothing that's happened so far really excites me or gives me any kind of warm and fuzzies for next year.

Getting C4 back would be huge, but I don't see it happening. Another PG is absolutely a must, and hopefully not a grad Xfer type as we need someone with experience the following year. Would still love to see Ngandu or whatever commit. He'd give us another young, dynamic big kid with potential.

But the best news we could get is the firing or resignation of one Darron Boatright.
                        So 15-13 is a possibility again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So 15-13 is a possibility again?
                          That might be a good year.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Per Instagram, RCIV with ”Announcement at 12”…
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Ricky not coming back. We are not in his final 6

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Ricky not coming back. We are not in his final 6
                                Ricky would have been a great add, but I'd rather get a backup PG and another PF at this point. We have too many guys in the 2/3 spots as it is.

Current pie-in-sky wishlist: PG: Frankie Collins, PF: Bobi Klintman

Comment

Working...
                                X