No announcement yet.

2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Cincinnati Forward Tari Eason commits to LSU. Another strong a** offer from Will Wade.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      Former Cincinnati Forward Tari Eason commits to LSU. Another strong a** offer from Will Wade.
      Cash money baby...

Comment

• How long until he gets a lifetime contract??
        The Assman

Comment

• View the profile of Texas Longhorns Forward Dylan Disu on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Does he study engineering?! :P
            The Assman

Comment

• From Austin area. Watch him end up at UT or OU

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                From Austin area. Watch him end up at UT or OU
                I'm pulling for Texas State
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm pulling for Texas State
                  Naw. He went to Vandy. Texas State's academics aren't good enough. I predict Rice.

Comment

• I'm just a fan of San Marcos. Only been there once but liked it.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      From Austin area. Watch him end up at UT or OU
                      My guess would be UT. Beard is pulling in some good talent already. Dude can recruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        I'm just a fan of San Marcos. Only been there once but liked it.
                        Agreed. Very fine place to spend some time, and I wouldn't mind seeing Texas State on the baseball schedule again. Watched Joe Ragland demolish Davidson at the excellent Railyard Bar and Grill while down there for Shocker baseball. At the Railyard, it's Happy Hour whenever a train goes by on the tracks adjacent. This is also known as "printing money" as nobody in the place passed up the chance to order a discounted beer, even if they thought they were through.
                        Last edited by Wuzee; April 22, 2021, 01:32 PM.
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Keion Brooks (6'7" 205 LB) forward from Kentucky expected to enter the portal. Averaged 10.3 / 6.8 / 1.6 points rebounds assists last year for Kentucky. Originally a 4* recruit out of Fort Wayne and La Lumiere School.

View the profile of Washington Huskies Forward Keion Brooks Jr. on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Rumors of a starting ACC guard hitting the portal. Would take him in a heartbeat (as would just about everyone else). Defensive beast! 15.2 / 3.5 / 4.1 / 2.8 points rebounds assists steals. Shot 50% from fg, 39% from three, and 84% from ft. Grad transfer with one year.

View the profile of New Orleans Pelicans Point Guard Jose Alvarado on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Rebracra (sp) to Iowa
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                Rebracra (sp) to Iowa
                                Not surprising. He fits their mold. Bummed the Shox missed out on him. WIth the Pleasant signing I think the writing was on the wall with Rebraca.

Comment

Working...
                                X