• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might want to start a thread on this guy:

Comment

• 48.5%?????????

Comment

• Dude's effective field goal percentage is 69.4%.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

48.5%?????????
          And he began the year 2-15 (13%) from three. Then he shot 45.2% in Feb., 58.3.% in March, and 52.8% in April. He did not have a game without a made three in that stretch and only shot worse than 30% (AKA "The Stevenson Line") one time.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• It's that 6.1 minutes played per game with an average of 15 ppg that makes no sense to me. It seems like he should have played more minutes with that average. They need a new coach or a new stat keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              It's that 6.1 minutes played per game with an average of 15 ppg that makes no sense to me. It seems like he should have played more minutes with that average. They need a new coach or a new stat keeper.
              JUCO box scores are notorious for only sometimes keeping track of minutes played. He likely played 30+ minutes a game.

Comment

• I never heard of this kid, but I have learned to trust shoxlax

Comment

It's that 6.1 minutes played per game with an average of 15 ppg that makes no sense to me. It seems like he should have played more minutes with that average. They need a new coach or a new stat keeper.
                  His MPG is artificially low because for the first half of the season he was playing 1 MPG. Once he started playing big minutes his points went through the roof.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I never heard of this kid, but I have learned to trust shoxlax
                    As you should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

His MPG is artificially low because for the first half of the season he was playing 1 MPG. Once he started playing big minutes his points went through the roof.
                      No kidding! My favorite stat line is the 97.5 ppg per 40 minutes

Comment

• A snapshot of a stat can be dangerous. My car says I'm getting well over 60 mpg coasting to a stop on an off ramp.too. Go shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

As you should.
                          He is more cryptic than you are. Not that that's a bad thing. Go Shocks

Comment

I think it’s because they don’t always track minutes played in JUCO
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              A snapshot of a stat can be dangerous. My car says I'm getting well over 60 mpg coasting to a stop on an off ramp.too. Go shocks
                              Your probation officer has given you the green light to drive again...interesting!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

JUCO box scores are notorious for only sometimes keeping track of minutes played. He likely played 30+ minutes a game.
                                Crazy thing is his last 6 games he played about 20 minutes per game. That's it. He was very efficient in those games.

Comment

Working...
                                X