No announcement yet.

2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't realize Farrakhan was such a highly rated recruit. Man, with him and Gardner, how were they so bad this year? Yikes.

Comment

• Does it look odd to any of you how a player hits the portal and immediately has a new team?

Amari Davis with Green Bay (leading scorer and minutes) appears and already has Missouri as his new team.

Comment

• St. John's F/C Josh Roberts (JR) is entering the transfer portal. http://verbalcommits.com/players/josh-roberts

Had a WSU offer in HS

Comment

• Comment

• Adonis Arms certainly makes the all-name team.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
              Adonis Arms certainly makes the all-name team.
              Too bad Rob Banks from Cincinnati isn’t on the transfer list. He makes the all-name team as well.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Does it look odd to any of you how a player hits the portal and immediately has a new team?

Amari Davis with Green Bay (leading scorer and minutes) appears and already has Missouri as his new team.
                It’s called TAMPERING

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Too bad Rob Banks from Cincinnati isn’t on the transfer list. He makes the all-name team as well.
                  For that matter, I envy Myles Johnson

Comment

• I watched Rutgers multiple times and Myles Johnson is a difference maker. I would take him in a heartbeat.

Apparently this move is more so for academic purposes to pursue another engineer degree. Good for him

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

For that matter, I envy Myles Johnson
                      That sounds painful.

Comment

• The list of big men listed here was incomplete. An example is Aiden Igiehon who is transferring from Louisville. He is 6’10” and 235. I don’t think he played most of this year because of an injury. When he graduated from High School in 2019, he was ranked the #55 recruit. IOW, there are players on the list who have not fulfilled their potential.

Comment

• Perhaps at this point it would be best for verbal commits to keep a list of players who AREN'T transferring. Shorter and less time consuming.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Stanley Umude (6'6" 210 LB) power forward from South Dakota has entered the portal. Averaged 21.6 / 7 / 3 points rebounds assists last season as a Senior. One year of eligibility. 47% from the field and 36% from 3. Also an 80% FT shooter. Rebounding and shooting. Looks like a good candidate. Probably going to get a lot of high major interest.

View the profile of Detroit Pistons Guard Stanley Umude on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Only took 5 shots per game and shot 50%. But elite defensively.

Comment

• Eastern Washington's Tanner Groves in the portal...here we go! The darling of the KU/UW game. Averaged 17.2 / 8.0 / 1.3 points rebounds assists as a Junior. Two years of eligibility.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba.../tanner-groves

https://verbalcommits.com/players/tanner-groves

Comment

Working...
                                X