Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Figured I would start this to discuss potential transfers of interest:

KyKy Tandy - 6'2" G - Xavier - Three years of eligibility. Offered by WSU out of HS in class of 2019. Averaged 6.6 points, 1.3 rebounds, and 1.1 assists while shooting 37.9% from FG and 35.6% from 3 this past season.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...606/kyky-tandy

Tre Mitchel, U Mass big man transferring. Teammate of NF. 18ppg and 7rpg

Comment

Tre Mitchel is a nice player. As some good teams 2nd best option, he'd thrive and likely be a huge winner based on what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        Tre Mitchel, U Mass big man transferring. Teammate of NF. 18ppg and 7rpg
        That's a big kick in the teeth to Mass. Their top 8 players were 5 freshmen, 2 sophomores, and 1 senior (Tre a soph and #1 player). They were in the thick of the A-10 race at 5-1 until a few injuries hit and 4 league games were cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Tre Mitchel is a nice player. As some good teams 2nd best option, he'd thrive and likely be a huge winner based on what I've seen.
          Totally agree. Love his game.

As a side note, I expect HCIB to hit the transfer market hard if AG and Big Wade decide not to come back. I saw TE make a comment on Wade's IG "last go round, Uncle T". Not sure it means anything though.

Comment

I just read that 3 to 5 more players might be leaving UMass as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Figured I would start this to discuss potential transfers of interest:

KyKy Tandy - 6'2" G - Xavier - Three years of eligibility. Offered by WSU out of HS in class of 2019. Averaged 6.6 points, 1.3 rebounds, and 1.1 assists while shooting 37.9% from FG and 35.6% from 3 this past season.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...606/kyky-tandy
              Thank you for starting this.

Comment

I thought this was interesting since it's an AAC guy. Averaged double-figures all four seasons at USF. 12.5 points, 3.4 assists and 37.3% from 3 this season.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                  I just read that 3 to 5 more players might be leaving UMass as well.
                  Is ******* ready to write and article about this??
                  The Assman

Comment

Three players transferring from Nebraska plus Teddy Buckets. Sounds like and investigation candidate as well. Better get on it Doucheman.

Comment

“ThInK aBoUt ThEsE kIdS!!!!!”
                      The Assman

Comment

Elijah Joiner in portal now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          Elijah Joiner in portal now as well.
                          Likely looking to have a grad year with a competitive program with an actual coach. Lol.

Comment

Comment

That's a blow for Cincy.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X